No announcement yet.

Olympic Games Thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BooHoo View Post
    Not showing the points is good. It affects your scorecard.
    What scorecard, do you know how the amateurs is scored?

Comment

• The shoulders on these swimmers are outrageous.

Wow, this is serious f***ing stamina.
      Last edited by bojangles1987; 07-29-2012, 07:55 PM.

Comment

OK American, stick to your car that can go fast straight, but can't turn or drive on a wet road.
        lol that's bs. as tanner faust wins drifting comps in a friggin mustang.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          What scorecard, do you know how the amateurs is scored?
          I was joking. I still prefer not seeing it. It felt closer to a real fight and was sort of suspenseful to see the score at the end of a round. It also means people can't communicate the score to the fighters (I assume it's not shown there too) which is good for fighters not to run as much because they never 100% know.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
            lol that's bs. as tanner faust wins drifting comps in a friggin mustang.
            Drifting is not racing on a track, it slows you down in times but is a cool sport. Yes there are professionals who can take really powerful cars, say 300BHP + on a track well, but when it comes to pretty below standard drivers, American muscle cars are very difficult to control when it comes to wet weather and bends, simply because of the power. Any 5, more 4 sec car is not for your average driver.

Comment

OK American, stick to your car that can go fast straight, but can't turn or drive on a wet road.

i drive a japanese car. vroom vroom.

drove a wrx unti the engine went :/

now i drive an impreza. about 100 less hp, but me gusta. chicks dig new cars
              my rex was '03, dirty, and starting to rust
              Last edited by New England; 07-29-2012, 09:50 PM.

Comment

• I went to high school with Kim Rhodes in 96 when she won gold at 16. Arroyo High

Comment

• Its such BS that the US chick was eliminated because of the "no more then 2 from each country" rule

She still had a top 10 score of all competitors and when top 24 advance, she gets eliminated?

Comment

I was joking. I still prefer not seeing it. It felt closer to a real fight and was sort of suspenseful to see the score at the end of a round. It also means people can't communicate the score to the fighters (I assume it's not shown there too) which is good for fighters not to run as much because they never 100% know.
                    Thats the thing, it is shown there because sometimes they zoom out and you can see the scores live on the big screen above the ring

Comment

• That Russian chick is good.

Comment

Working...
                      X