Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather:"Fight Again In 2010 ? Absolutely Not Im Gonna Take Another Two Years Off"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If he takes two years off again and comes back, then his prime would have gone... hes a great fighter and very skilled (reminds me like Hopkins, doesn't neccesarily have to be in his peak to be competitive due to his skills and smarts)... but theres no point in taking two years off and coming back, he'll be 35... thats silly, he might aswell beat these guys now in his prime and then retire, especially when hes in the peak of his popularity.

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
      He can do what he wants to do.
      But if he retires without fighting Pacquiao i will be pissed.
      Thats the fight everyone wants.
      Of course he can, its his life and he will do whatever he wants, we are all human, thats why before he came back I said I only wanted too if his heart was still in it, but that doesn't take away the fact that it would be dissapointing, he can do what he wants hes a grown man, but still.

Comment

• This is hilarious.

*****s are scrambling!

He's lying about this, but he's not lying about Pac on Roids, and he's not lying about cleaning up the sport, and he's not lying about not ducking Margarito and Cotto in their primes.

Selective reasoning my friends!

Now we know who the true *****s on this board are.

Comment

• Originally posted by thatnickuh View Post
          If he takes a couple of years off, then he takes a couple of years off. I could understand you being disappointed if that happens because I would feel disappointed as well, but it's nothing to get upset at. You're coming across as being kind of childish. "I'll call it ducking". You can call it what you want to call it, obviously Mayweather isn't effected by that kind of nonsense and is going to do what he wants to do. He's a grown man, you don't know the wear and tear that boxing has taken on his physical and mental over the years. Convincing yourself that the only reason that he wants to take some time off is because he's trying to avoid Pacquiao is just silly. Somehow I don't believe that his life revolves around fighting Manny Pacquiao, even if yours does.

Having said that, he just fought a month ago so it wouldn't be wise to take everything you hear him say as the Gospel. Athletes are known for saying things only to go back on the things that they say. I doubt if he takes two years off the same way that I didn't believe that he was really "retired" the 1st time.
          alot of people said he came back because he wants to fight PAC.. now if that idea went out of the window if this is true...

Comment

• Im just hoping hes just saying it to get people off of his back, say for example he wants to rest for a couple of months, he could just say that so people wont ask many questions... who knows, thats what I hope.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
              This is hilarious.

*****s are scrambling!

He's lying about this, but he's not lying about Pac on Roids, and he's not lying about cleaning up the sport, and he's not lying about not ducking Margarito and Cotto in their primes.

Selective reasoning my friends!

Now we know who the true *****s on this board are.
              That goes the exact same way but the other way around though, its always been clear on who the biased guys are, whether its for or against, all of them select whatever they want to fit there agenda.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
                That goes the exact same way but the other way around though, its always been clear on who the biased guys are, whether its for or against, all of them select whatever they want to fit there agenda.
                Yes, very true my friend.

This however is most obvious. It is plain as day.

Exposed is a good word for it.

Either the man lies all the time, or you don't damn well know if he is or not.

It's funny to see people try to interpret what a man means when they really have no clue.

Only true diehard nutsack-hugging *****s thinks he's lying about this, but is telling the truth about everything else.

Comment

• you must change your sig to: "Money" stop the and fight Pacman

Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
                  He can do what he wants to do.
                  But if he retires without fighting Pacquiao i will be pissed.
                  Thats the fight everyone wants.

Comment

• Originally posted by str8ballin View Post
                    ***** 5 stages of Death

Denial: Fck no, dont take anything Floyd says 100% face value, we all know he's full of BS. (figure that huh, what bout them fckin Ray of hope for boxing cleaning up the sport)

Anger: ****, Motherfckin ducker, you're doing it again, you're gonna make me work hard on the net saving your face, trying to debate all them *******s off!

Bargaining: He'll fight pac with no cutoff date, and 60/40, no... 70/30 , i know it.

Depression: i aint loggin it to boxingscene no more ....its not worth living without Mayweather

Acceptance: I am now officially a *******.
                    Best post on this thread, so far. Yes, the *****s are running through the grief cycle. LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
                      but theres no point in taking two years off and coming back, he'll be 35... thats silly, he might aswell beat these guys now in his prime and then retire, especially when hes in the peak of his popularity.
                      Yes, because you're a better judge of what's best for Mayweather than he is himself. Great post my man.

Comment

Working...
                      X