Collapse
No announcement yet.

**the official 49ers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We're at the point where Greg Roman needs to go. He's holding Kaep back on so many levels.

You take away the threat of Kaep running, and he's a subpar QB at best.

Comment

• How do you fuk that up? Kap showing his greatness (sarcasm) and Osgood fuks up on special teams. Not only that, the run game wasn't there so they went to drop the tanks avg. I understand their giving away misconception on the running play but if nothing is there why keep going for it? G Roman is fuking up this offense team and Kap is young. i understand but they're trying to make him a pocket passer and it ain't working. Let him do his thing. Very disappointed on a good game but 9ERS are lacking.

Comment

• Originally posted by warquez View Post
        we're at the point where greg roman needs to go. He's holding kaep back on so many levels.

You take away the threat of kaep running, and he's a subpar qb at best.
        yes fuking sir!!!

Comment

• Then the TD that wasn't called. The hit on Breese that caused the fumble was called. Terrible display on these judges. All shoulders and they still give them the ball. Very frustrating with these refs.

Comment

• This one....hurt.

That 4th quarter was one of the most frustrating things I have seen in a minute.

I'm fucking fuming over here.

Comment

• Originally posted by -jose- View Post
              I also felt bad the way he was let go but wet all know QB's like Smith are easy to find QB's like Kap are one in a million
              Cmon now

Comment

• Where the fuk else is he supposed to hit the dude?? jeebuz fookin christo....I mean just take off the damn uni's and have them wear tu tus for god's sake........foookin panzy ass ****s............

http://larrybrownsports.com/football...it-neck/211045

Ahmad Brooks was called for a critical personal foul penalty for hitting Drew Brees in the neck on 3rd and 2 play in the final four minutes of Sunday’s game between the New Orleans Saints and San Francisco 49ers.

Brooks beat the Saints’ right tackle around the edge and just crushed Brees, causing a fumble that was recovered by Patrick Willis. But the refs flagged Brooks for a personal foul for hitting Brees in the neck. The penalty resulted in a first down for the Saints and allowed them to keep the drive going. They eventually kicked a field goal to tie the game.

Here’s a slow motion replay of the hit:

Comment

• Originally posted by Slick Ric View Post
                  Where the fuk else is he supposed to hit the dude?? jeebuz fookin christo....I mean just take off the damn uni's and have them wear tu tus for god's sake........foookin panzy ass ****s............

http://larrybrownsports.com/football...it-neck/211045

Ahmad Brooks was called for a critical personal foul penalty for hitting Drew Brees in the neck on 3rd and 2 play in the final four minutes of Sunday’s game between the New Orleans Saints and San Francisco 49ers.

Brooks beat the Saints’ right tackle around the edge and just crushed Brees, causing a fumble that was recovered by Patrick Willis. But the refs flagged Brooks for a personal foul for hitting Brees in the neck. The penalty resulted in a first down for the Saints and allowed them to keep the drive going. They eventually kicked a field goal to tie the game.

Here’s a slow motion replay of the hit:

Still waiting on slo mo replay or it didn't happen !
                  Last edited by BERNIE'S CORNER; 11-18-2013, 12:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                    Cmon now
                    You know is true...
                    we've seen the best of Smith but Kap is another story we still haven't seen the best of him, he's only going to get better

and as for that bs flag on the Drew sack, lol please Drew's head is where Kap's chest is he's short and it wasn't even that bad

like my boy Juanma said "Los referees son unos apostadores..."

lol

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
                      Still waiting on slo mo replay or it didn't happen !

Comment

Working...
                      X