No announcement yet.

Prime Mosley vs Matthysse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prime Mosley vs Matthysse

Never seen prime Mosley lose a braw! Had crazy speed, stamina, heart, and a crazy chin! According to him he fought like a Mexican and loved fighting brawlers. Mathysse looks great....who wins?

I think Mosley UD in a WAR!!

I always wanted to see Mosley at 140. What couldve beem

Comment

Matthyse destroys Mosley by legendary pwning.

Matthyse is pure beast mode. Mosley at 140 gets beaten up, chewed up, spit out, then KTFO.

Matthyse then steps over his dead body and kicks comebacking Larry Merchant in the face.

Epic.

Comment

I think Mosley beats him quite handily.

Let him prove himself a bit more.

Comment

lmfao.............

Comment

Originally posted by Ashy Larryx View Post
            lmfao.............
            like Larry said, the black fella wins

Comment

Mosley would beat the dog **** out of this guy...damn why people get to over hyping someone after they beat some nobody

Comment

Hard to say. Matthysse has one hell of a chin. He doesn't even flinch or look ever a little affected when someone lands on him.

I think it would depend on how much power Matthysse really has. Enough to put down a prime Mosley chin? I really don't know about that. I know Matthyse would land some, but would he land enough. I think the likely outcome is a Mosley UD, but it's possible Matthysse has the power to get it done. Multiple people including Zab say they have never been hit harder.

Comment

Originally posted by Lovci View Post
                  Hard to say. Matthysse has one hell of a chin. He doesn't even flinch or look ever a little affected when someone lands on him.
                  Shut up and listen nerd i get your Argentinian and your depressed about the Economic situation there but He doesnt feel anything because hes fighting the Mike Dallas's of the world.

Comment

Lucas would make Mosley quit on his stool

Comment

Working...
                    X