No announcement yet.

I Feel Bad For The Indian Girl Who Got Raped

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Checheni_Lamara View Post
    No no no ! You'r wrong. I guessed you will give this answer. Yes this is absolutely correct. There are a lot of originally muslim family living in England. You brought them there , for run, for working like a donkey. And today there are alot of muslim Pakistani, Indian , Arab , Turk , Chechen , and they have a high social status . Teachers, doctors, engineers , scientists . Ever year increasing the number of Muslims in 200,000 people in England . This is so big number. So in other words everyear one English town going on Muslim town.
    Each 50.000 of the 200.000 is originally christian or other people, british origin.

Really I dont want to discuss about religions . Everyone is free to thinking what they want.
    Where have you got this information from?

Do you live in England?

Comment

Originally posted by TheHoff'sGhost View Post
      Where have you got this information from?

Do you live in England?
      You can investigate on the internet. No I'm not. But I have relatives who living in England. Anyway I dont want to discuss.

Comment

You can investigate on the internet. No I'm not. But I have relatives who living in England. Anyway I dont want to discuss.
        Why should I investigate? I'm asking where YOU got your information, and the internet isn't really an acceptable answer. Surely you can refer me to some research that has come up with those figures that you were quoting. I mean, you wouldn't just throw up those facts and figures without having anything to back them up, would you?

Comment

Originally posted by TheHoff'sGhost View Post
          Why should I investigate? I'm asking where YOU got your information, and the internet isn't really an acceptable answer. Surely you can refer me to some research that has come up with those figures that you were quoting. I mean, you wouldn't just throw up those facts and figures without having anything to back them up, would you?
          if you wonder, 'll investigate . if you dont , I dont care.

Comment

if you wonder, 'll investigate . if you dont , I dont care.
            this is pathetic.

sixteen or not, you need to know that if you make silly claims, you need to be able to back them up with fact or nobody on the internet or, much more importantly, in your real life will ever take you seriously.

back up your claims or don't make them.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmie Smalls View Post
              this is pathetic.

sixteen or not, you need to know that if you make silly claims, you need to be able to back them up with fact or nobody on the internet or, much more importantly, in your real life will ever take you seriously.

Squealpiggy would have a ball with this kid.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                Squealpiggy would have a ball with this kid.
                he could play one player ping pong with him.

Comment

this is pathetic.

Someone spoke about Islam and a gave an answer to him , was it. No need to extend. I'm not running. Only I dont want to discuss about religions. Yes you'r true, I'm wrong. Okey. You won.

Comment

Someone spoke about Islam and a gave an answer to him , was it. No need to extend. I'm not running. Only I dont want to discuss about religions. Yes you'r true, I'm wrong. Okey. You won.
                    No bro, it has nothing to do with right or wrong. At least with regard to the topic.

It's a matter of making sure that your claims are thoroughly researched and links, bibliography, sources, are at least close enough that you can give them to people who ask. It's mainly to give yourself credibility. These are skills that will help you in University as well as the rest of your life.

Excuse my tone earlier but this is important stuff for you to know as a younger person.

Comment

No bro, it has nothing to do with right or wrong. At least with regard to the topic.

It's a matter of making sure that your claims are thoroughly researched and links, bibliography, sources, are at least close enough that you can give them to people who ask. It's mainly to give yourself credibility. These are skills that will help you in University as well as the rest of your life.

Excuse my tone earlier but this is important stuff for you to know as a younger person.
                      Dont worry bro, I know how I need to discuss. First , English isnt my mother language and I cannot easly explain my thoughts in this way. Second , I have referances about the shared information but if I give you will say this informations is sided, and if I give another informatin again you will say noo this information is old, and if I give another information you will say nooo this information not about england. You wont never be accepted , only we will hurt each other's heart , this discussion wont help anyone. The only thing I want from people DONT BE BRAG, DONT BE COC..Y you'r only a human as like others. Before you talk about others Look at yourself !

Comment

Working...
                      X