No announcement yet.

Goodbye boxing scene!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodbye boxing scene!

Going trekking in the Himilayas for 5 weeks from tomorrow. Sad to miss so many great fights over December but I'm sure I'll be able to download them all when I get home.

Have a great Christmas and New Year boxing scene! Post photo's when I get back!

Sounds cool. Have a nice one!

Comment

Originally posted by timbatron View Post
      Going trekking in the Himilayas for 5 weeks from tomorrow. Sad to miss so many great fights over December but I'm sure I'll be able to download them all when I get home.

It sounds like you are going to have a blast. Have a great time and keep safe.

Comment

Playa from the Himalayas!

Sorry, had to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
          Playa from the Himalayas!

Sorry, had to do it.
          I think " Timba tha Himalaya playa" sounds better.

Comment

Holy shyt....Watch out for the Snow Leopards! not kidding, there's been a lot of attacks lately.

Comment

Originally posted by liraj View Post
              Holy shyt....Watch out for the Snow Leopards! not kidding, there's been a lot of attacks lately.

Ain't no Snow Leopard that can match me. If it wants to sample the left hook and get viciously KO'd, it can be my guest.

Comment

want me to hold on to your points...

Comment

Good Luck..... Leopards are only 90 lbs. but those little fukers are ferocious. Take care.

Comment

Have a good Christmas and a happy New Years bro... be safe!

Comment

Working...
                    X