Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao Shunned by Juan Manuel Marquez — Steroids to Blame?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So when is this alleged 5th fight taking place? I thought Pac had to take some time to decide what he wanted to do with his career? All these people are making plans for the guy and they haven't even checked with him first.

Comment

marquez owes pacquiao a 5th fight.

marquez entire fame and fortune is thanks to pacquiao.

It was pacquiao who gave marquez a chance in the very beginning when marquez was mercilessly ducked by hamed, barerra, and morales. It was pacquiao who gave marquez 3 more times.

If marquez fights again he owes pacquiao a 5th fight. I mean if pacquiao is still fighting how can marquez not give him another fight?

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
        marquez owes pacquiao a 5th fight.

marquez entire fame and fortune is thanks to pacquiao.

It was pacquiao who gave marquez a chance in the very beginning when marquez was mercilessly ducked by hamed, barerra, and morales. It was pacquiao who gave marquez 3 more times.

If marquez fights again he owes pacquiao a 5th fight. I mean if pacquiao is still fighting how can marquez not give him another fight?
        i've always wondered how famous marquez would have been had he never fought pacquiao....

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
          So if JMM walks away from his biggest payday it's because of steroids?

OK so why did Pacquiao walk away from the biggest payday ever?
          100% exactly

Comment

*******s crying that Marquez don't want to fight because he refuses to pass stricter drug test, team Roach accusing Marquez of beeing roided. Journalists saying that if Marquez doesn't take the fight it's because he's scared of beeing tested.

Is this real life ?

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              This guy really makes some bold claims:

http://myboxing.com/2013/02/04/manny...oids-to-blame/

If you have been looking forward to a fifth fight between Manny Pacquiao and Juan Manuel Marquez, well — don’t hold your breath. Even though Manny Pacquiao risked everything to meet Juan Manuel Marquez in a third and fourth fight which seemed pointless to many fight fans, Marquez is now denying Pacquiao the opportunity to redeem his only loss of their battles.

“I think for me there is no point [in a fifth fight]. We already achieved the desired result. Then why do it? So I also asked several people, several friends that I have around me and they told me not to do it, that there is no point in a fifth fight. I said before the fourth fight that no matter how this fight ends, there can not be a fifth,” Marquez told Boxing Scene.

If those quotes are correct and Juan Manuel Marquez is indeed ducking a fifth fight against Manny Pacquiao, Marquez will lose a ton of respect around the boxing community. Money certainly would not be a factor in Marquez’ decision to duck Pacquiao and he has already stated that he plans to continue fighting.

So why not accept the biggest payday of your career and take a fifth fight against Manny Pacquiao? We can only think of one reason — steroids.

Manny Pacquiao, Freddie Roach and the rest of Pacman’s crew has made it clear that they will demand stricter drug testing if the two fighters were to ever meet for a fifth time. This stems from the fact that Juan Manuel Marquez seemed to have gone through puberty all over again leading up to their fourth fight. At 39-years-old, Marquez seemed more ripped and more muscular that ever leading many fans to believe that he was taking some sort of performance enhancer.

We cannot imagine Marquez actually walking away from all of the money that is on the table for a fifth fight against Pacquiao, but if he does we can only assume the worst. It will confirm to us that he is indeed taking some sort of performance enhancer or he has turned into a coward. You can decide which one is more likely.
              At the moment I believe that this is the first move towards making huge financial demands. Marquez and Beristain are noted for it. The second Pacquiao fight took 4 years to make because Beristain and Marquez demanded $1.5 mill when offered $750.000, which, at that time, was said to have been more than the total of all his purses to that date.

Comment

amazing how all the vermin come crawling out of the manure piles, instead of snuggling in tighter.

Comment

wahwahwah thats all i hear in here from PAC STANS here you guys need this

Comment

Working...
                  X