Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Fires: Bradley Has No Balls, He Knows I'll Win!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bradley fighting Judah would be the perfect tune up before fight Manny IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by LoveForBoxing View Post
      there is always one nut sucker even when his fighter refuses to fight because hes turned into i dont want to lose my ''0'' fighter in no way shape or form does bradley own khan, because khan has came out and said even before the mcloskey bout he wants bradley and bradley accused khan of running and then refuses to sign a career high purse to fight him ... bradley doesnt want to fight khan he wants to feed off khans money making ability which bradley lacks massivley
      There is always one dummy who truly does not know boxing,stick around a bit friend you'll learn there is a business side to boxing..Oh and you'll also learn that Khan has used this side to perfection..

You just said when Khan fought Paul whatever his name is,that's a key and a business move..Business side to boxing..How is Bradley feeding off of Khan's money making ability,if he is not fighting him??

Comment

if he (bradley) really strides to be a superstar over night fight khan and beat him but he wont fight because if there is a possibility of him losing he gets no more pay days just look at prescott the lad was unknown then bang hes all over the place ...beat the cash cow then you in turn become the cash cow
        Damn your dumb and really believe Khan is a shot caller,poor you..

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
          Bradley wants a money fight and he deserves it,he has proven himself at 140 far more then Amir has and thats a fact.
          That's like Khan rejecting a $5m payday with Mayweather because he believes he is worth more money. Believing you are worth more doesn't mean you are.

Money isn't a problem for Khan so it shouldn't be for Bradley. HBO have offered $3m for this fight, and Bradley's split is almost half of that at $1.3m. Khan's pay is probably similar, with the rest of the purse paying for a decent co-main event. In all actuality, Khan should be the one complaining about the purse split. He is the attraction and is far more marketable than Bradley. However, he undoubtedly realises that becoming undisputed champion at 140 is far more valuable than a few more dollars in his bank account. Being the best and proving it gets you the big fights. Bradley should understand this, but he seems oblivious to the fact.

In my opinion, Bradley is sidestepping Khan for monetary reasons and is letting greed get in the way of his legacy. He has the right to do this, but in doing so he is going to attract criticism from both fans and media. Defending his actions is highly damaging to the sport of boxing and negates from its credibility. Fans should call out boxings stars and demand the big fights. We shouldn't support those who stop boxing from reaching its potential.

Comment

**** Timmy, Amir.

Go on and fight Zab.

Comment

Originally posted by romebyko View Post
              There is always one dummy who truly does not know boxing,stick around a bit friend you'll learn there is a business side to boxing..Oh and you'll also learn that Khan has used this side to perfection..

You just said when Khan fought Paul whatever his name is,that's a key and a business move..Business side to boxing..How is Bradley feeding off of Khan's money making ability,if he is not fighting him??
              did you really just go there about ther sticking around part because i joined after you on this site come onnn there is absolutly no business to be made from not fighting he isnt getting pac arum says he might so he can sign bradley you muppet if this was a bussiness decision he would fight khan for the 1.3 mill putting the fight off losing fans and reputation makes no bussiness sense whats so ever this isnt a haye klitscho fight where it can be left to stirr and still this fight needs to happan now or never because theres no room for two in this division or the next your clearly blinded by bradleys nut sack dangling before your eyes move them to the sides breath in and then think about what your saying numb nutz

Comment

Originally posted by timba View Post
                That's like Khan rejecting a $5m payday with Mayweather because he believes he is worth more money. Believing you are worth more doesn't mean you are.

Money isn't a problem for Khan so it shouldn't be for Bradley. HBO have offered $3m for this fight, and Bradley's split is almost half of that at $1.3m. Khan's pay is probably similar, with the rest of the purse paying for a decent co-main event. In all actuality, Khan should be the one complaining about the purse split. He is the attraction and is far more marketable than Bradley. However, he undoubtedly realises that becoming undisputed champion at 140 is far more valuable than a few more dollars in his bank account. Being the best and proving it gets you the big fights. Bradley should understand this, but he seems oblivious to the fact.

In my opinion, Bradley is sidestepping Khan for monetary reasons and is letting greed get in the way of his legacy. He has the right to do this, but in doing so he is going to attract criticism from both fans and media. Defending his actions is highly damaging to the sport of boxing and negates from its credibility. Fans should call out boxings stars and demand the big fights. We shouldn't support those who stop boxing from reaching its potential.
                LMAO like Khan not taking 5mill to fight Mayweather..LMAO you guy's think to much of Khan and to lil of Bradley..But it's okay when the dust settles I think ya thinking will change(I hope anyway)...

I find it funny that Khan(and his follows)seen nothing wrong with how long he ducked Maidana and was so understanding about that but now say it's damaging to the sport to let Timmy get his business in order..Sounds to me like the old double standard..Khan also has a multi fight deal so if Bradley accepted this fight right now more pressure would be on him then Khan..I believe from what I've read from Dunkin Bradley wants more fights promised to him..That's not unfair being the fact that Khan has fights promised to him..No??

Comment

did you really just go there about ther sticking around part because i joined after you on this site come onnn there is absolutly no business to be made from not fighting he isnt getting pac arum says he might so he can sign bradley you muppet if this was a bussiness decision he would fight khan for the 1.3 mill putting the fight off losing fans and reputation makes no bussiness sense whats so ever this isnt a haye klitscho fight where it can be left to stirr and still this fight needs to happan now or never because theres no room for two in this division or the next your clearly blinded by bradleys nut sack dangling before your eyes move them to the sides breath in and then think about what your saying numb nutz
                  You clearly have not followed boxing long son and are not a student of the game..Most big names were villains,did not give the fans what they wanted..Or was not what the fans wanted..Ali when he fought Smoking Joe..SRL when he fought Hagler..Mayweather till this date..Smart business sometimes is letting fights simmer,it work with Alexander did it not??

Why do you keep bringing up Pac??Bradley already said those rumors are false..What ya need to answer is why Khan has not unified his belts??Why is Khan's claim to fame beating a puncher(who is limited I might add)and not how many Championships he has held??That's what ya need to be worrying about answering..

Comment

It's ok Khan.

Tim was the one who called you out then he's the one running from you.

Go ahead and fight Zab, atleast we all know you want to fight the best.

Same can't be said for Timothy...

Comment

You clearly have not followed boxing long son and are not a student of the game..Most big names were villains,did not give the fans what they wanted..Or was not what the fans wanted..Ali when he fought Smoking Joe..SRL when he fought Hagler..Mayweather till this date..Smart business sometimes is letting fights simmer,it work with Alexander did it not??

Why do you keep bringing up Pac??Bradley already said those rumors are false..What ya need to answer is why Khan has not unified his belts??Why is Khan's claim to fame beating a puncher(who is limited I might add)and not how many Championships he has held??That's what ya need to be worrying about answering..
                      i hope your not suggesting the alexander ..bradley was a big fight ? the fight was shown infront of 2000 people and no ****er watched it on hbo because neither fighter is a draw thats a failure the fight was piss poor they got 1.2 mill each khan has been earning 1.2 mill pluss the day he laced up the pro gloves and was earning massive amounts as an amature the guy makes money left right and centre hes the draw even hbo an american company favour a british fighter over an american fighter bradley may be unified but who outside of boxing knows who he is ? or who he did it against because hes a nobody and he will go away sooner rther then later

Comment

Working...
                      X