Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brian Kenny: On Mayweather ducking Hatton/ Baldomir back then.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
    For those who keep ****ting on Baldomir and claim Floyd was never accused of ducking him or Hatton
    Baldomir is ****. In this video, Brian Kenny is rightfully wondering why the hell Floyd is fighting Zab Judah coming off a loss.

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
      For those who keep ****ting on Baldomir and claim Floyd was never accused of ducking him or Hatton
      No need to **** on Baldomir, he's 13 loss career speaks for itself lol.

Comment

• its obvious floyd used brian kenny and his platform to hype up unworthy challengers. kenny was one of the only guys he would do interviews with and even followed floyd to showtime. i wonder why? if floyd doesn't like a guy he wouldn't keep doing interviews with them over and over and have them around him. it was a nice little scam they had going where kenny pretended floyd was ducking guys that weren't good and then floyd would be like "oh yea you think i'm ducking these bums well i'll fight them and prove you wrong brian!" omg he beat baldomir he shocked the world!

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
          its obvious floyd used brian kenny and his platform to hype up unworthy challengers. kenny was one of the only guys he would do interviews with and even followed floyd to showtime. i wonder why? if floyd doesn't like a guy he wouldn't keep doing interviews with them over and over and have them around him. it was a nice little scam they had going where kenny pretended floyd was ducking guys that weren't good and then floyd would be like "oh yea you think i'm ducking these bums well i'll fight them and prove you wrong brian!" omg he beat baldomir he shocked the world!
          Seems legit.

Comment

its obvious floyd used brian kenny and his platform to hype up unworthy challengers. kenny was one of the only guys he would do interviews with and even followed floyd to showtime. i wonder why? if floyd doesn't like a guy he wouldn't keep doing interviews with them over and over and have them around him. it was a nice little scam they had going where kenny pretended floyd was ducking guys that weren't good and then floyd would be like "oh yea you think i'm ducking these bums well i'll fight them and prove you wrong brian!" omg he beat baldomir he shocked the world!

Comment

Never thought about it like that, to be honest I would not be surprise... Mayweather does not do interviews with people who critise him as much.

Comment

• Ducked Carlos Baldomir: What is something nobody has ever said once in the history of man for $1000 Alex...

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  Baldomir is ****. In this video, Brian Kenny is rightfully wondering why the hell Floyd is fighting Zab Judah coming off a loss.
                  Mayweather had agreed to fight Judah before Judah lost to Baldoimir. It's not like he looked for Judah after the Baldomir lost.

Comment

• This was more enjoyable to see again

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                      Mayweather had agreed to fight Judah before Judah lost to Baldoimir. It's not like he looked for Judah after the Baldomir lost.
                      the fight was off after judah lost to baldomir. they redid the contract which means they made the fight again. for what reason? probably because judah was crap and margarito was out there.

Comment

Working...
                      X