Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anderson Silva would KNOCK OUT Roy Jones even in boxing!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lparm View Post
    Silva is leagues ahead but Silva vs Adamek or Dawson he'd lose.
    We're not talking about Adamek or Dawson.

We're talking about an old, shot and chin-cracked Roy Jones.

I think Silva beats this version of Roy Jones, by KTFO.

Comment

**** off MMA ******

Silva knocking out Forrest in a striking match proves nothing

Forrest would get KTFO by tomato can bum boxers in a straight up boxing/striking match.

Comment

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post

Then Silva is a ***** for going after the faded RJJ who may not even beat the limited Lacy. If Silva had any balls and wanted to prove he can beat top boxers he should go after the best in the lt hw, cw divisions not the shell of an ATG.

Comment

one thing is MMA match, other thing is boxing match... it would be interesting for few rounds, bot RJJ would win that.

Comment

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post

I've seen Silva several times and have tremendous respect for him. But even now in a boxing match Roy would just toy with him.

Comment

Roy would make him look like Richard Frazier.

Comment

lets not get carried away with him knocking out griffin! griffin hands are good at mma level, but even a old jones has better hands than any mma fighter!

And you cant judge off how a silva and jones fight would go, off anderson's ko over forrest! forrest was a bit of a embrassment i think, and didnt want to be in there!

Comment

Years ago UFC commentator Mike Goldberg said:

"You know Roy Jones Jr respects the hands of Forest Griffin!"

LMAO

Forest Griffin sucks nuts as a boxer. Get that through your slimey MMA watchin heads

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
                    I've seen Silva several times and have tremendous respect for him. But even now in a boxing match Roy would just toy with him.
                    Don't be so sure RJJ has been so gun shy for the past few years if a guy crowded him enough for several rounds Jones may not want to engage and just look to survive like he did against Tarver III. Jones should beat any ufc clown but like I said Silva has no balls for calling out an old guy instead of the best in the lt hw and cw divisions. Why is he so scared?

Comment

GTFO of here mmGAY ******. You're probably the same type of **** who believes ******* Penn would "beat most boxers in a boxing match". Those ****balls that you call commentators have been feeding you lads with some unhealthy crap.

Comment

Working...
                      X