Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who poses the biggest threat to Broner?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think he beats all of them but because of his speed and power I think Gamboa would be difficult for Broner for a few rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
      Funny how most people voted Abril, Gamboa and Vazquez, yet Broner is looking to fight Burns.

Edit : I voted for Vazquez.

Burns is a good fighter. I just think its a familiarity issue.

Comment

Gamboa has to clean his piss first according to Broner.

Comment

Vasquez will make him look like a clown. Broner won't catch him. Vasquez is a great hit and run tactician.

Comment

Originally posted by Poloro87 View Post
            I think he beats all of them but because of his speed and power I think Gamboa would be difficult for Broner for a few rounds.
            No one really beats everyone. At 135/140 he will win some and lose some, like every fighter.

Comment

Vazquez wins ud

Comment

Abril and Vazquez both beat him IMO. Their height, jab, and movement are all things that Broner doesn't deal well with. DeMarco was stationary and gave Broner time to get shots off at him. Little Rees' movement alone left Broner looking befuddled in the beginning of their fight.

If Abril keeps his distance and keeps pumping the jab, he should have a pretty easy time with Broner. He gets a little lackadaisical at some times and doesn't use the jab enough. Vazquez, I think, makes Broner look silly for most of the fight and should win a clear UD provided he doesn't get ripped off on the cards.

Comment

Either Abril or Vasquez. Gamboa-Broner would be 50-50.

Comment

The 140 pound welterweight division does..

Comment

Working...
                    X