Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is racist terminology towards the white race acceptable?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is racist terminology towards the white race acceptable?

I was watching csi a few days ago and there was a scene where they were interviewing a black guy. Anyway he was refering to the white guy (dead) as a peckerwood, crac.ker and honkie. Now i was rather suprised by this considering it was around 4 oclock or something and not even past the watershed period. So this got me thinking why are these words acceptaple on daytime tv wheres as if it where the opposite it would only be acceptable after watershed hours and even then would be heavily censored.

Discuss.

George sucks off black men.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P DESTINED View Post
      I was watching csi a few days ago and there was a scene where they were interviewing a black guy. Anyway he was refering to the white guy (dead) as a peckerwood, crac.ker and honkie. Now i was rather suprised by this considering it was around 4 oclock or something and not even past the watershed period. So this got me thinking why are these words acceptaple on daytime tv wheres as if it where the opposite it would only be acceptable after watershed hours and even then would be heavily censored.

Discuss.
      burn in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P DESTINED View Post

Discuss.
        500 years of privilege.

Comment

its not accepted, racism is always wrong regardless of who the victim is.

but its slightly less sensitive when white ppl are on the receving end for a variety of reasons. mainly bcuz white ppl are much less affected than everyone else when it comes to prejuice.

Comment

Working...
          X