No announcement yet.

54 year old bus driver punched in the face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
    I always thought drivers in NYC should be trained to carry a firearms, like you said many get hit and many loose their lives...then if you don't pick up a certain race because they look suspicious you're a racist...
    It that case there would be dead kids everyday

What bus drivers need is like a cage to be separated from the people. They don't interact with the passengers anymore, only to secure a wheelchair

When I was on Prague I noticed all the trolleys and buses had driver cages

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Yea it took him like a week to tell me what actually happened.

His union was actually trying to force him to take at least 3 months off with full pay.
      that sucks man **** like this makes me ****ing pissed. did they catch those people that punched your pops?

Comment

Originally posted by Luffy View Post
        that sucks man **** like this makes me ****ing pissed. did they catch those people that punched your pops?
        Nah they just ran off the bus just like the kids in the video and the driver is never allowed to leave the bus.

Comment

bunch of worthless brats suckerpunching an old timer doing his job. disgusting.

They might feel big, but compared to him, they're nothing.

Comment

What bus drivers need is like a cage to be separated from the people. They don't interact with the passengers anymore, only to secure a wheelchair

that's a good idea...

Comment

Originally posted by ROYistheGOAT View Post
              Any recommendations? I don't want to see some hack.

Comment

that's a good idea...
                but at the same time a firearm will work better...that poor old guy that got punched could of easily gotten stabbed or shot...

Comment

but at the same time a firearm will work better...that poor old guy that got punched could of easily gotten stabbed or shot...
                  If drivers were to carry guns, there would be many dead teens probably everyday

Lets not bring guns to make things "safer". At why point would a gun have helped that driver?

Comment

There should be a Dexter for people like this.

Comment

Nah they just ran off the bus just like the kids in the video and the driver is never allowed to leave the bus.
                      That's Crazy RC.. sorry to hear about your pops. I hope they catch those little twits.

Comment

Working...
                      X