Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
    Sorry bout that

http://twitter.com/#!/mosleytribe

that curly haired guy thats always with him on 24/7 and Fight Camp.
    Its cool.

If the foot was bothering him that bad they should have postponed the fight.

Not liking the this kinda stuff coming up after the fact.

So was it Manny hit too hard? My foot hurt? Or I loss time after the knockdown?

Comment

mosleytribe Its just me! killa B
      fight camp 360 did not know about this injury so when they show him, make sure you check out the skin torn from under his foot @sugarshanem

Comment

well, thats unfortunate for Moslye, but he had no chance anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
          Its cool.

If the foot was bothering him that bad they should have postponed the fight.

Not liking the this kinda stuff coming up after the fact.

So was it Manny hit too hard? My foot hurt? Or I loss time after the knockdown?
          His response to the question you asked him

"some would say yes, but most true legendary fighters would say no!"

Comment

hold up !!!!!! mannys punch tore shanes acl ???!!!! how is that even possible !!!!!!!

Comment

Funny that we're only finding out about this right before the final 360 episode airs, and the guy makes it clear that's why he's letting the world know that... because everyone will see Mosley trying to quit like a *****. I wonder if they even knew Showtime/Fight Camp had that footage. Seems like this caught them by surprise and now they're scrambling to come up with a cover story.

He was running just fine. Stop with the excuses, you got popped so hard you traveled through time and you didn't want to fight any more. Bad shoes, blisters, now torn ligaments. Just enjoy the money your retirement fund and your ridiculously hot girlfriend and stop making up excuses.

Comment

Stop with excuses, Shane!

Comment

@sugarshanem "had a giant blister on his foot that popped midfight, a result from compensating a torn acl on the opposite leg!!"

Comment

ThePhantom5
                    Full respect to Shane for his effort. But if it was that serious, shouldn't he have postponed the fight?

mosleytribe Its just me! killa B
                    some would say yes, but most true legendary fighters would say no!

Comment

if Mosley took XyloCocaine
                      he would be the best.

Comment

Working...
                      X