Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blatant duck.
    Period.

Comment

The 4 who voted no are Coachwebb Sharkboy Thatnickuh and Yessir the 4 most delusional in denial morons of the forum . O now its 5 the fifth probably being burner ,

Comment

Originally posted by andre the giant View Post
        The 4 who voted no are Coachwebb Sharkboy Thatnickuh and Yessir the 4 most delusional in denial morons of the forum .
        Pacquiao refused 14 days. Get over it Andre the Idiot.

Comment

My opinion is he stuck on the OST thing. He wants full random OST and thats it.

You could call that a duck but I call it a campaign. Look at Bradley:

Those abs look too ripped to have no juice behind them. He looks more like a bodybuilder going into competition than a boxer.

Wheres the fat?

Its obvious that PEDs are rife.

Comment

yes............

Comment

Originally posted by S H A R K B O Y View Post

See i told you so this mother****er is still living in the past . Floyd is a duck the poll agrees nearly everyone on boxingscene agrees so accept it you ****ing ****** your in denial and everyone can see it .

Comment

Originally posted by S H A R K B O Y View Post
                Wow.

So this is a "rights" issue. Since Pac said no one time, Mayweather has the "right" to say no one time.

What happened to "if it makes money it makes sense"?

What happened to "if he (Pac) wants it, he can get it"?

Check the 5 minute mark:

Comment

According to Miami press, when Jr. was asked about a possible fight with Manny Pacquiao

"I'm not really thinking about boxing right now," Mayweather said. "I'm just relaxing. I fought about 60 days ago, so I'm just enjoying myself, enjoying life, enjoying my family and enjoying my vacation." -- Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Judging by what he says, his heart just isn't into a fight with Manny Pacquiao at this time. Is it a duck? Yoou be the judge, here's the exact article: http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/box...ory?id=5390665

Comment

Floyd is the greatest excuse maker and ducker in the history of the sport.

Comment

Yes. Mayweather ducks another opponent.

Comment

Working...
                      X