Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best post I have ever seen on Pac-Floyd. Read this PM I got.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
    Hes responding to my thread.......You gotta read it man...lol.
    Which thread?

Comment

You should re-watch the Mayweather vs. Dela Hoya fight.

Mayweather is the defensive type of fighter who will only hit once or twice, sure he did hit Dela Hoya, but it was not enough to stagger the man or make a mark.

....on the other hand, Pacquiao will continue hitting and hurting him, his rolling shoulder defense may be effective only in the 1st few rounds after which Bam Bam boom time again.

...and we'd either see a Mayweather on the ground, or a face simulating that of Dela Hoya in the 6th round of his bout with Pacquiao.

anyway, that's just the opinion of the undersigned, lets just hope that after the show on Clottey, Mayweather will be man enough to fight the pacquiao....that is if and when he gets past Mosley.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
        Which thread?
        I just bumped it.....

Comment

Which thread?
          I see, the one you just bumped.....sure they nutthugged Pac man a bit but they were much worse with Diaz against JMM.

It was Diaz this Diaz that until Oh wait!

Comment

good read,thx for posting

Comment

I see, the one you just bumped.....sure they nutthugged Pac man a bit but they were much worse with Diaz against JMM.

It was Diaz this Diaz that until Oh wait!
              Yeah I have no problem with Pac beating Clottey up he did his job but the HBO crew was sooo over the top with it.

Comment

I skimmed through this bs and all dude is tryin to do is downplay what accomplishments pacs done. Quit cryin cause your idol froid ain't as respected as pacquiao on the accomplishments he's achieved. Bottomline, "froid" acts like a ***** and tries to discredit what someone else did out of hard work. Froid is a snake, everything about him is shady, it's no wonder people want to see him lose. Your anonymous posters post means **** no one is buying what he said but the *****s. Btw, froids head seems bigger than pacs. No wonder he changed it from prettyboy to money cause he dude looks like a ****in ninja turtle. Don't hate on PAC cause he's on top of boxing along with the rep to go with it and your precious smeagol pooling Floyd is second best right now

Comment

Originally posted by bayareamike View Post
                  I skimmed through this bs and all dude is tryin to do is downplay what accomplishments pacs done. Quit cryin cause your idol froid ain't as respected as pacquiao on the accomplishments he's achieved. Bottomline, "froid" acts like a ***** and tries to discredit what someone else did out of hard work. Froid is a snake, everything about him is shady, it's no wonder people want to see him lose. Your anonymous posters post means **** no one is buying what he said but the *****s. Btw, froids head seems bigger than pacs. No wonder he changed it from prettyboy to money cause he dude looks like a ****in ninja turtle. Don't hate on PAC cause he's on top of boxing along with the rep to go with it and your precious smeagol pooling Floyd is second best right now
                  Seriously how old are you dude? Just wondering.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                    Yeah I have no problem with Pac beating Clottey up he did his job but the HBO crew was sooo over the top with it.
                    To be honest though what did you want them to talk about?

Pac was in the ring fighting the greatest imitation of a heavy bag ever EVER!

If Clottey would done something of significance I am sure they would have emphasized what a fight we had here and what Clottey was doing.

Comment

I'm not reading all of that. Why the quotes around dominance like he didn't dominate him?

Even if Floyd beats the piss out of Pacman, there is no hype. He's moving up in weight and taking out good fighters. He beat Morales, Barrera, Marquez before that. All of the praise he's gotten was earned. If Floyd beats him, he's better. That's it.

Comment

Working...
                      X