Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Way to go you morons, since clowns believed May-Cotto was close, May-Cotto II next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by leathernvouges View Post
    I'm one that thought the fight was close but after rewatching the fight I remember being pissed saying cotto losing every damn round. It looks different when the emotions are gone
    Exactly!!!!

Clowns hate Mayweather so much here that they dont give a **** how delusional they are.

Hell Floyd nearly got robbed against Canelo and had that fight looked like Mayweather vs Cotto they would have robbed Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by shacasulu View Post
      You freaking idiots.

Had you clowns that claimed that fight was close gone and rewatched the fight again and realized freakin Cotto won only 2 rounds(3 at best and thats ****ing pushing it!) we wouldnt get this BS.

Mayweather will jump on this opportunity now and make this garbage fight.

SMH at you morons.
      I'll tell you what I rather see Mayweather vs Cotto 2 than Amir Khan vs Mayweather

Comment

I think the first 3 or 4 rounds of Floyd/canelo were competitive but after canelo's corner told him to go and fight instead of box Floyd ran off with it but its quite normal to notice the last 8 more than the first 4 when they are totally one sided

Comment

Originally posted by shacasulu View Post
          You freaking idiots.

Had you clowns that claimed that fight was close gone and rewatched the fight again and realized freakin Cotto won only 2 rounds(3 at best and thats ****ing pushing it!) we wouldnt get this BS.

Mayweather will jump on this opportunity now and make this garbage fight.

SMH at you morons.
          Cotto looked excellent. His movement and hand speed was great. I think the rematch would be very interesting and I have no problem with it. Its better than Khan, Danny, Lucas etc. If Floyd wont fight Martinez, another big guy at 54 like Cotto will do.

Comment

funny how cotto isn't shot anymore

Comment

Working...
            X