Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the most exciting British heavyweight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the most exciting British heavyweight?

I remember David Haye never threw a single punch in the first round of his fight with old Audrey and the crowd booed, while David Price took Audrey out easily and efficiently and the crowd cheered.

I've never seen Price in a dull fight, but Haye was overly cautious against Valuev and Wladimir.
    Tyson Fury
    12.28%
    David Price
    50.88%
    Dereck Chisora
    3.51%
    David Haye
    31.58%
    Richard Towers
    1.75%
    Dillian Whyte
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Fury is the most entertaining to watch but Price is good to watch too, and is in a different league talent wise imo.

Haye can go **** himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post

I remember David Haye never threw a single punch in the first round of his fight with old Audrey and the crowd booed, while David Price took Audrey out easily and efficiently and the crowd cheered.

I've never seen Price in a dull fight, but Haye was overly cautious against Valuev and Wladimir.
      haye didnt throw any punches in the first 2 rounds against Harrison cause he and his relatives bet on a 3rd round ko. he admitted that later on TV and got criticised for it.

Comment

Price!!

I don't see anyone lasting 12 rounds with this guy except the Klitschkos or Haye.

Comment

Fury's fights are the best to watch in my opinion, so far anyway, the reason I pick him over Price is purely because Fury's fights have been more competitive so its not an insult to price really.

Comment

forgot all about Del Boy, he's pretty fun to watch too, although about 50% of that is to do with his out of ring antics. He still brings it when he fights though, when he can bothered to train.

Comment

Originally posted by TheIcon View Post
              Fury's fights are the best to watch in my opinion, so far anyway, the reason I pick him over Price is purely because Fury's fights have been more competitive so its not an insult to price really.
              yeah pretty much what i was thinking

Comment

Originally posted by TheIcon View Post
                I like Fury too, but Price seems like world-class heavyweight destroyer who is going to be in some great fights when he steps up to world-class competition.

I think Price is the only HW who would have a real chance of beating Wladimir Klitschko.

Comment

.........James Bond???

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                    I like Fury too, but Price seems like world-class heavyweight destroyer who is going to be in some great fights when he steps up to world-class competition.

I think Price is the only HW who would have a real chance of beating Wladimir Klitschko.
                    Price is easily better, but u asked who was the most entertaining, and Fury getting rocked by sub par competition and coming back to knock them out (even though some were premature stoppages) to me is more entertaining than the one sided destruction Price usually delivers

Comment

Working...
                    X