Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ex-Superstar Mosley Making Familiar Career-End Claims

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shane walked with a limp during that 24/7 with Floyd....gonna see if I can find a vid

Comment

if he couldn't get himself up 4 FM he'll never beat Alvarez...Shane is shot...

Comment

What happened to the Sugar Shane that was exchanging bombs with Miguel Cotto in round 12 of their epic fight?

Oh yeah, he got old.

Watching Shane to see if he has one last Margarito fight in him just isn't a good enough reason to keep wanting to watch him.

Comment

still pullin for my boy sugar shane!

Comment

I see Mayeather getting credit for 20 title fights in the several divisions. Why does Cotto only have 3 title fghts. He's been in 3 divisions but has actually had 19 title fights including 3 for vacant titles. Is this an error??

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
              if he couldn't get himself up 4 FM he'll never beat Alvarez...Shane is shot...
              That fact undermines his whole argument ... Mosley gets a chance to fight the two top guys in the world {Pac & Floyd} and he couldn't get up for those fights????

Now he fighting an up and coming and he's supposed to get up for Canelo?!?!?

Doesn't make much sense .......

Its much easier to just do enough to get a paycheck, than to lay it all out there to actually go for the win.

Comment

Sugar Shane Mosley should retire, I think he fought his last good fights he had left in him.

Comment

is this the guy who wanted to quit because of peroid, sorry blister pains?

I hate this excues BS, on top of this he looks puffy and bloated in recent photos, i wonder......

Its very rare for anyone to be 100% for things, just most people dont make point of it like some do, if your not fit to fight then Dont fight shane, but u are fit to fight so say no more

Comment

All Canelo has to do, is beat a smaller, older, worn fighter. Mosley, on the other hand, has to pull a rabbit out of his a.. It's not Canelo hate so much as mismatch hate. The only reason anybody thinks Mosley has a chance, is because Canelo hasn't beat anyone especially dangerous. Every one of his challengers have faced serious disadvantages and age is a constant favorite. Mosley is 39, small, and coming in a loser, he fits the Canelo road to fame pattern.

Comment

I find it funny how the people on here are so anti-cheater but are pulling for Mosley all the time.

Comment

Working...
                      X