No announcement yet.

Q&A with me Kim Jong-il

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Q&A with me Kim Jong-il

Question and Answers with me Kim Jong-il.

Sincerley, Kim Jong-il...... the Mega Super Ultra Elite Supreme Leader of the DPRK

Do you think your soft cosmopolitan Swiss educated son is enough of a strongman to run a garrisoned military stronghold like the DPRK?

Do you think he'll be able to command respect from the elite military because he seems like a silver spoon fed sissy.

Comment

why you so fat?

Comment

Who's your favorite boxer?...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by INJECT View Post
            Do you think your soft cosmopolitan Swiss educated son is enough of a strongman to run a garrisoned military stronghold like the DPRK?

Do you think he'll be able to command respect from the elite military because he seems like a silver spoon fed sissy.
            I will personally rule for atleast another 30-40 years or so and become the oldest Dictator of all time, and then I will continue to rule the DPRK after my death like a god, and become the eternal leader. Unless Kim Jong-un has toughend up and become a mean son of a ***** like me.

Comment

Originally posted by THE NAMELESS View Post
              why you so fat?
              Because in North Korea we got so much food that all people are fat, not just me.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                Who's your favorite boxer?...
                Jason Litzau.

Comment

Originally posted by Kim Jong-il View Post
                  Because in North Korea we got so much food that all people are fat, not just me.
                  is that through a diet of giant rabbits? How did they taste?

Have u ever concidered playing golf professionally? Tiger Woods made good money at it, i know most people couldnt do that and run a country at the same time, but most people arent Kim Jong Il. Your hole in one ratios are quite impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by Kim Jong-il View Post

bull****. air isn't food.

Comment

Working...
                    X