Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are people surprised about the way Dirrel fought?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are people surprised about the way Dirrel fought?

Have you guys not watched his fights? He did the same **** against Curtis Stevens. Harold Lederman said, "This is the worse fight I've ever seen."

Regardless of the way he fought, regardless of the clinching and elusive BOXING, HE STILL DID MORE THAN FROCH!!!

I understand if Froch was going in there, controlling the fight with his aggression, but he WASN'T. The only effective activity Froch had was the wrestling. Look, I HAAAAAAAAAAATEEEEEE the way Dirrell fought. Hopkins fought in a similar manner against Wright when he would punch and hold. It sucks. Its not nice to look at. It's not entertaining.

But the fact of the matter is, Dirrell landed more effective punches. That is what counts when deciding a winner in a fight. Who was more effective. As a matter of fact, I challenge ANYONE who believes that Froch won to point out when and what part of the fight Froch was being effective and we can discuss blow by blow.

Tell em` why you mad, son.

Comment

Why?

Because they didn't do their homework on Dirrell.

Comment

Running **** whores like Dirrell should be banned from the sport.

Comment

I like Dirrell..I missed the Stevens fight..but I've heard about it..makes me not wanna watch it..

Dirrell has GREAT potential IMO..his speed and switch-style is GREAT..his defense is lacking tho..he tries to Mayweather that **** too much..he's still green tho..and he gave a PRIME Froch HELL!..

and I also had Dirrell CLEARLY winning..there was no way Froch took that on any category..except maybe aggressiveness..but even in that he wasn't effective at all!..it was a sad Decision..especially 115-112..but what you gonna do!?..

Comment

froch won dirrell lost..lets move on

Comment

He's still green and the Nottingham atmosphere might have gotten to him which is why he looked awkward at times but still showed glimpses of brilliance. Dirrell has massive potential.

Comment

Wouldn't call it running since he was countering Froch in the process and setting up his shots, all the while making Froch miss wildly.

That's called boxing & having a strategy. What is he suppose to do? Sit right and front of Froch and trade for 12 rounds?

Dirrell got robbed.

Comment

This is the first Dirrell fight i've seen, i found it a little entertaining.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
                    Have you guys not watched his fights? He did the same **** against Curtis Stevens. Harold Lederman said, "This is the worse fight I've ever seen."

Regardless of the way he fought, regardless of the clinching and elusive BOXING, HE STILL DID MORE THAN FROCH!!!

I understand if Froch was going in there, controlling the fight with his aggression, but he WASN'T. The only effective activity Froch had was the wrestling. Look, I HAAAAAAAAAAATEEEEEE the way Dirrell fought. Hopkins fought in a similar manner against Wright when he would punch and hold. It sucks. Its not nice to look at. It's not entertaining.

But the fact of the matter is, Dirrell landed more effective punches. That is what counts when deciding a winner in a fight. Who was more effective. As a matter of fact, I challenge ANYONE who believes that Froch won to point out when and what part of the fight Froch was being effective and we can discuss blow by blow.
                    Running is not boxing

U wanna be a champ take it away from the champ.

If u dont know these simple adages... u know nothing about boxing fool

Comment

Working...
                    X