Ruslan vs Khan. Who takes it and why?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan would get destroyed again.

Comment

Ruslan almost certainly wins by KO. Khan is not the fighter he used to be. He just barely beats fighters like Diaz now and gets hurt by any decent punch. Ruslan almost KOed Bradley who is much better and 10 times tougher than Khan. Ruslan could KO Khan as early as the first round. When ever he lands his first big punch Khan will be on his way to sleep.

Comment

has the fight been made yet?

Comment

ruslan by KO inside 5 rounds. 7 rounds if khan does his beloved bicycle act

Comment

If Khan could stay disciplined he could win but he can't fight the urge to stand in the pocket and trade.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
              If Khan could stay disciplined he could win but he can't fight the urge to stand in the pocket and trade.
              yea and its truly bothersome. if i was khan with a chin that frail, my home would be on the outside using my speed and my range, i would never be in close. who cares if your dont look pretty, as long as you keep getting wins and paychecks. but khan has too much bravado and thats what keeps getting him hurt, and he will continue to be hurt til his final KO, which is right around the corner i feel, unless he DRASTICALLY changes his fight game...

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                yea and its truly bothersome. if i was khan with a chin that frail, my home would be on the outside using my speed and my range, i would never be in close. who cares if your dont look pretty, as long as you keep getting wins and paychecks. but khan has too much bravado and thats what keeps getting him hurt, and he will continue to be hurt til his final KO, which is right around the corner i feel, unless he DRASTICALLY changes his fight game...
                Even with his speed he is too easy to time the way he lunges in from the outside,he will be knocked out again soon,he simply doesn't have it

Comment

Originally posted by The_Demon View Post
                  Even with his speed he is too easy to time the way he lunges in from the outside,he will be knocked out again soon,he simply doesn't have it
                  i have no arguments for this, as i believe the same thing. he is and always will be a B level fighter

Comment

Khan goes to war and sparks Ruslan in 5 after punishing the Ruski, could see Ruslan going down a few times before the stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by F!x View Post
                      It could be a close fight but Ruslan and Bradley were pretty evenly matched and we know Bradley ducked Khan because he knew he'd get whopped. I got Khan UD, he doesn't stop Prov.
                      They weren't evenly matched at all. You saw what happened when Tim started to box, Ruslan couldn't touch him with a 10 foot pole. Tim didn't duck Khan, he knew Khan was scrub league and wasn't worth his time.

Ruslan KO's Khan by the 5th round. I mean, Khan barely escaped another loss via KO a few weeks back.

Comment

Working...
                      X