Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Ariza the best S&C coach in the sport of boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Ariza the best S&C coach in the sport of boxing?

I think Alex Ariza was essential to Manny being able to move up those weight classes and be able to maintain his power and speed. He's probably also a huge reason as to why Julio Cesar Chavez Jr can still make the Middleweight limit of 160lbs.

So what do you guys think? Is he the best?

We don't know and really there's no way to find out. You can only give an opinion from what you see on 24/7 and most conditioning coaches don't get featured on 24/7.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFanatik View Post
      I think Alex Ariza was essential to Manny being able to move up those weight classes and be able to maintain his power and speed. He's probably also a huge reason as to why Julio Cesar Chavez Jr can still make the Middleweight limit of 160lbs.

So what do you guys think? Is he the best?

No that title belongs to mackie shillstone

Comment

I don't know, his guys seem to always be complaining about leg cramps.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          I don't know, his guys seem to always be complaining about leg cramps.
          Only when they're not supplied with the mysterious shakes.

Best S&C? No. Best shaker maker? Yes.

Comment

I don't know about best, most famous? yes

Comment

Originally posted by RedSmurf View Post
              I don't know about best, most famous? yes
              Conte and Greg Anderson come to mind as most famous to me. As for Ariza he is as dirty as them. Time will show

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
                No that title belongs to mackie shillstone
                idont know what he's doing these days, but if I had to pick one guy for one fight I'd go with Mackie. The work he did with Bhop and getting up for the Tarver fight was beyond impressive and it is probably still paying off to this day.

Comment

famous? yes. he appeared at 24/7 many times already. im sure there's a lot better.. he cant even fix manny now, khan etc.. we wont really know though..

Comment

Pac, Khan and Chavez have done very good working with him. If he is not the best, he is amongst them.

Comment

Working...
                    X