Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Robert Garcia is one of the worst trainers

Look at his best fighters and how they don't stay at the top

First it was Margarito - almost go permanant brain damage against Pac
    then Donaire - trained over the phone against Rigo, hasn't looked good since
    Then Mikey - missed weight and is awol
    Then Rios - lost all 12 rounds against Pac and was on PED's, missed weight before
    Then Maidana - let floyd have his way with the gloves and didn't adjust after the 1st fight
    Now its the mexican russian kid

Dudes a joke

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      some of you guys are real tough, picking on a guy because he is not mentally normal, it makes you feel better?

At least Victor is trying to make something of himself, you bandwagoners making fun of the kid, yes he is a weirdo yes he exaggerates, and I never said I entirely agree with him, but after watching Garcia on Elies videos and seeing how he just eats sunflower seeds and food while sitting in the corner just tying gloves up while his team of assistants do most of the work, makes me believe some of what Vic says is true.

Also Vic never threw Danny to the curb, you guys act like Vic is disloyal, if you knew anything you would know Vic has been loyal to Hoss one of his trainers and strength guys he been with for years, and david rodela and a few others.

Danny Garcia told Victor to head butt Floyd and fight back dirty, who wouldnt get rid of a trainer who when it comes to training has no answer and says fight dirty and head butt?

smart move if you ask me. Im not even a fan of Victor, but some of you guys take your hate for this guy too the extreme.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
        Robert Garcia is one of the worst trainers

Look at his best fighters and how they don't stay at the top

First it was Margarito - almost go permanant brain damage against Pac
        then Donaire - trained over the phone against Rigo, hasn't looked good since
        Then Mikey - missed weight and is awol
        Then Rios - lost all 12 rounds against Pac and was on PED's, missed weight before
        Then Maidana - let floyd have his way with the gloves and didn't adjust after the 1st fight
        Now its the mexican russian kid

Dudes a joke
        His best fighters are Mikey and Gradovich.

Comment

Ok let's get one thing straight Robert is the trainer and there is t anything o argue. He doesn't do not work as much becaus he is on the ropes seeing what the fighter is doing wrong. As far as sr he is only at camp for a few days and he just gives his two cents. He told me this directly.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post

Comment

People diss Ortiz, yes he is a weirdo, and he lacks the drive and heart to be a top fighter and all that, but the dude is not a bad guy at first I didnt believe him but now I kinda think some of what he says is not far off about Robert Garcia. If you hear his story he told Mario Lopez he said Robert even told him go hit a bag, when he had a fight coming up showing no care.

Robert Garcia is an overrated trainer. If you watch Elie Sekbach videos, I noticed something, Robert doesnt do crap in the gym but eat sunflower seeds and sit on the outside while his son, and several other trainers do the mitttwork and help train the fighters.
              Look at Robert eating sunflower seeds, he is always eating something.
              Here is a sample of what Robert does 75 percent of the day eating sunflower seeds and maybe tie his fighters gloves up every once in a while.

Robert only gets in their every once and a while, he doesn't really care to be honest. So Victor was telling the truth about Robert showing no concern or seriousness before his fight.

Also he doesnt train Nonito Donaire he just shows up the day of the fight and gets paid to work the corner for whatever reason, I don't get it, why does Nonito pay Robert at all?

Roberts dad is the one who is the good trainer, Robert even admits the Big G is the one who comes up with the game plans.

The Big G is also the one who trained Mikey Garcia and Fernando Vargas.

Wow this post is absolute garbage seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                Says the guy with team mikey in his sig

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
                  Mikey is his brother, he doesn't train him just works the corner because his pops is old, but Eduardo Garcia aka the Big G is the trainer of Mikey.

Robert is just the sunflower seed eater

Comment

I can't take anything a lil ***** like Ortiz says seriously. He's weak as **** and now is trying to blame others, **** him.

Comment

Says the guy with team mikey in his sig
                      So, I'm a Mikey Garcia fan, so what.

You think Pacquiao can get knocked out with a jab and now you're taking Victor Ortiz word, even though Dan just posted a video of him doing the total opposite.

Comment

Working...
                      X