Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone realize how serious Fukushima is?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why you talking about this when the war between Muslims and others is more important...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyMay11 View Post
        Yes. Tons of fish and seals are dying due to contaminated water.

Are you so naive?
        Fish & seals have been dying for as long as they've existed for. Give me evidence it's due to contaminated water.

I'm naive because I'm asking for evidence? lol

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post
          but lets all talk about justin beiber because that's clearly more important than nuclear contaminated seafood being sold all over the world.
          Seriously. The news these days seems to be filled with that kind of superficial b.s.

Celebrities misbehaving and which teacher has posed for naked pics or is having sex with her students. Meanwhile Rome burns.

Comment

When I lived in ibaraki (the next prefecture) my company warned me one morning to stay inside my house for the morning because there was some radioactive wind passing through. That was during the crisis though.

Comment

Nuclear disasters are always deadly serious, and the consequences and repercussions don't just affect our lifetime, but hundreds of generations after us.

Last edited by DARKSEID; 01-31-2014, 07:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post
                its very serious. i have yet to hear any major news outlet talk about this. we dont even know the extent of the radioactive damage this is causing the fishing industry.

but lets all talk about justin beiber because that's clearly more important than nuclear contaminated seafood being sold all over the world.
                Yep. The media shut up about it at some point and haven't followed up.

Comment

Originally posted by Rights4Gays View Post
                  Why you talking about this when the war between Muslims and others is more important...
                  Physical murder over a decade or 2 does not compare to Genetic(ours included) and Environmental mutilation for the next 2 or 3 thousand years.

This incident has already changed the course of history. It will inevitably affect the entire world in some way.
                  Last edited by DARKSEID; 01-31-2014, 07:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by takingaim View Post
                    Fish & seals have been dying for as long as they've existed for. Give me evidence it's due to contaminated water.

I'm naive because I'm asking for evidence? lol
                    I can give you a video to watch but you probably won't. It's actually a talk show so you won't even have to actually watch.

Why do other posters in this thread know about this and you don't ?

Of course fish and seals have been dying since existence but now it's at an alarming rate.

Comment

This scares me more:

Human impact, footprint, or whatever you want to call it is destroying this fragile planet and barring the way to the future for our children. This magnificent modern world that we've created isn't sustainablle and yet we keep building, consuming and using without reagrd to the consequescensces. So what's a little radiation, we were doomed as a species long, long before Fukushima.
                      Last edited by Slip Stream; 01-31-2014, 08:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X