• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haye is never nervous during ring walks

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
      Haye is never nervous during ring walks
      Always chilled.

Wlad needs to worry about his head getting taken in the first few rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinoy4ever View Post
        I don't think cause Haye has fight outside of England before and in front of the opponents fans. He loves when the audience hates him.
        Shows what you know.

He beat Mormeck for the titles in France in his backyard and beat Valuev in Germany.

Also he fought in the US twice early in his career.

Comment

Try something else Wlad.

Never going to happen pal.

Comment

I don't think Haye will be affected by the crowd ,his mega ego will love it . What's gonna mess up his head is when he keeps having to get up off the canvas . I believe K is gonna make a statement in this fight and Haye is gonna pay for his big mouth and lack of respect for the HW champion . Looking forward to counting the number of times Haye hits the canvas before he quits or can't get up !

Comment

And Wlad might fold under the pressure of getting his chin battered by a massive puncher like Haye.

Comment

wlad scared. at the least he's worried.

Comment

Wlad is the only superstitious boxer I know when it comes to these matters. He wont even fight in his home city of Kiev because of what Ross Puritty did to him. Hasnt fought in Vegas since being KOd by Brewster. He is a serious head case.

Stadium, City means nothing to Haye. All he needs is a ring and a ref that can count to ten.

Comment

Multiple TOMAHAWK CRUISE Missiles will rain all over Wlads head ,chin and face in the first 3 rounds he willk fold early TRUST ME .....haye will go at him like RAMBO ON 100 ACID TABS
                    the size of his pupils alone will scare wlad and when he starts to unload the HEATSEEKRS its GAME OVER wlad will be smashed to bits wandering where he went wrong after the bell rang !!!

Comment

Man. I cannot wait for Wlad to end this joke of a fighter. I don't hate many fighters, but Haye is one of them. What a talentless clown.

Comment

Working...
                      X