Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

List of ,technical Brawlers in the game, past and present...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• List of ,technical Brawlers in the game, past and present...

Right now I am going through a different stage in my own boxing training and so far have gotten a solid foundation in footwork and jab and now I am starting to look in to brawling to get over the fear of getting in to a slugest.

Therefore I would like a list of some boxers, past present that are known as technical brawlers or best of the brawlers.

Also what is the difference between a brawler and a swarmer???

Erik Morales
    Israel Vazquez
    Fernando Vargas
    Evander Holyfield
    Riddick Bowe
    Diego Corrales
    Ike Ibeabuchi

Brawlers just brawl,come forward looking to exchange,stay on the inside ,work the body generally putting pressure on opponents altough not being a pressure fighter.ex:Micky Ward
    Swarmers are faster guys,go in and out unleasing fast combos using movement as defense and a way to find openings for offense,high volume punching,less accuracy.

Comment

Tomas Adamek....

Comment

Originally posted by catalinul View Post
        Erik Morales
        Israel Vazquez
        Fernando Vargas
        Evander Holyfield
        Riddick Bowe
        Diego Corrales
        Ike Ibeabuchi

Brawlers just brawl,come forward looking to exchange,stay on the inside ,work the body generally putting pressure on opponents altough not being a pressure fighter.ex:Micky Ward
        Swarmers are faster guys,go in and out unleasing fast combos using movement as defense and a way to find openings for offense,high volume punching,less accuracy.

So is swarmer the most exciting style due to its nature of agression and speed??

Comment

Originally posted by Box"K"ing View Post
          So is swarmer the most exciting style due to its nature of agression and speed??
          That's an opinionated question.It comes down to everyone's choice.

Myself personally I like absolutely all styles altough I always enjoy a good brawl(favorite all time fighter is Arturo Gatti) but I also enjoy a boxing masterclass anyday of the week(Pernell Whitaker is also one of my favorites).
          Swarmer might be exciting to some,boxer might be to others.Generally the most exciting ones are the all out brawlers but like I said it comes down to everybody's opinion.

Comment

Working...
          X