• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The genius of Roberto Duran

Nice video

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
    Nice video

lol at not one response. Hes a flat footed slugger. ****kk that guy got KOd by Hearns

Nope. Maybe the best all around fighter that ever lived imo

Comment

WAR MANOS DE PIEDRA!!!!

One of the greatest to ever lace them up! He gets no respect because of no mas, but to dismiss who and what he was because of that is just stupid.

Certified ATG and a legend!

Comment

Jack Slack's breakdown of his fight with Davey Moore is very good

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
          Jack Slack's breakdown of his fight with Davey Moore is very good

Jack Slack is easily one of the best boxing analysts and breakdown man on youtube. His articles are great as well.

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
            Nice video

if he's such a genius why did he lose to kirkland laing..and robbie simms?

Comment

Is this Barry robinson?

Comment

My second favorite fighter after Frazier. Underrated boxing skills, terrific punching power and he took all comers and even chased the top contenders of his time all the way to middleweight (where he was very small at). His fight with Barkley is one of my favorites. I wish more fighters were like him nowadays.

Comment

Roberto Duran is a legend. He's one of the greatest to ever step in the ring. Anyone who tries to downplay his accomplishments or shit talk him lose all credibility. True fight fans recognize this man for the incredible fighter he was.

Comment

Roberto Duran said Marcaos Madaina won the fight so we have to respect that decision

Comment

Working...
                    X