No announcement yet.

Why not Pacquiao vs. Bradley?????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by goblin213 View Post
    Because Pacquiao needs a "look good" fight especially after his last two outings.
    Win lose or draw, Bradley would make Pacquiao look dog **** awful when they fight.
    Yep.. this was the correct answer IMO

And the same reason why Pac vs Mayweather its not happening until later this year. ( I know i am being optimistic )

I hate this Pac vs Cotto II fight... and i am a fan of both guys. I dont want the same matchups agaain and again i want new fights!

Comment

because they would rob pac after winning 11 rounds

Comment

Yeah Marquez-Rios and Pac-Bradley 2 make perfect sense. If Pac can beat up Bradley he'd prove live for a 5th fight. Beating Rios and Pac again would be a storybook ending for Pac.

Rios vs Marquez would be an unforgettable classic and slugfest on another level then Diaz-Marquez 1. I could see Rios scoring few knockdowns being up late then Marquez scoring a late stoppage. He's tailor made like mosely for basic come forward brawlers. Mosley is more powerful and explosive with speed but Marquez is more crisp and better counterpuncher.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
          If you didn't seem as smart as you do. I would have thought that you're an alt of LarryX. But, you're the 2nd coming of LarryX with as many threads you create.

To answer your question the main reason why they would choose Cotto over Bradley. Is because Cotto brings more fans so more money. More PPV sells with the less risk or at the very risk the same amount of risk. Than what Bradley would bring.

It does suck though. I rather have Pac-Bradley than Pac-Cotto II. The latter is just a waste a time. Been there, done that. Lets get some new blood in the mix.

That is why I liked Floyd-Ortiz so much. Not because Ortiz was a threat(I never saw him as a threat) I really never thought much of Ortiz. And, still don't. I don't think he's that good, I think he is an average at best type fighter. But, it was new blood in there. Not the same past prime recycled fighter.
          What ever happened to this guy? I've always enjoyed reading his post. Is he using a different handler now?

Comment

BECAUSE NOBODY ON BOXING SCENE WANTS TO SEE IT AGAIN.

OMG seriously what's up with TS? anyone

Comment

Originally posted by rambov View Post
              BECAUSE NOBODY ON BOXING SCENE WANTS TO SEE IT AGAIN.

OMG seriously what's up with TS? anyone
              It's an old thread .... but quite a few posted (and other threads) that Arum would not have Manny fight the risky, young Bradley. They had that wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                If you didn't seem as smart as you do. I would have thought that you're an alt of LarryX. But, you're the 2nd coming of LarryX with as many threads you create.
                I see the comparison. He makes threads that any other Floyd fanboy would make, the only difference is he tends to use proper grammar and punctuation.

I wonder if these posters realize that Pac already beat Bradley, in fact he won 10 of the 12 rounds and still got robbed.

Comment

because not would mop the floor with him i believe bradley would ko him. pac would lose by wide ud.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post
                    Yeah Marquez-Rios and Pac-Bradley 2 make perfect sense. If Pac can beat up Bradley he'd prove live for a 5th fight. Beating Rios and Pac again would be a storybook ending for Pac.

Rios vs Marquez would be an unforgettable classic and slugfest on another level then Diaz-Marquez 1. I could see Rios scoring few knockdowns being up late then Marquez scoring a late stoppage. He's tailor made like mosely for basic come forward brawlers. Mosley is more powerful and explosive with speed but Marquez is more crisp and better counterpuncher.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                    The real fight I want is Bradley Marquez and Rios Pac..Rios is a fighter Pac should look good against,but since he was KO'd his last fight there leaves questions and drama there..Bradley vs Marquez is a fight I just want to see...

Comment

Well one reason...Bradleys fan-base couldnt fill up a McDonalds. 2nd...Pac beat Bradley almost every round. And after is robbery Bradley claimed to be the baddest man on the planet for getting a gift decision. :WORD:

Comment

Working...
                      X