No announcement yet.

Cottos performance against Martinez was nothing short of abysmal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cottos performance against Martinez was nothing short of abysmal

Both Martinez legs where gone, he couldn't move around the ring - he was like a punching bag.
    Cotto had him down three times in the first round and couldn't finish him off, I think that really shows a lack of courage and will.

Martinez was there for the taking for 9 more rounds before his corner threw in the towel but Miguel did not have the skillset to knockout the 39 year old man (who is long past his day.)

I really hope they choose cottos next opponent wisely, TBE would knock him clean out early.

I also want to add, I thought cotto looked extremely tired in the 9th.

Comment

Then why is floyd avoiding the rematch? He doesn't want none of this properly trained, in shape version of Cotto.

Comment

lol Miguel did not have the skillset to KO him. Murray, Chavez, Maclin, Baker and etc did not either.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
          Then why is floyd avoiding the rematch? He doesn't want none of this properly trained, in shape version of Cotto.
          Don't feed the trolls... this floyd troll has more confidence than floyd himself.

Comment

at avoiding the rematch, it hasn't even been a week since Cotto won. But Floyd doesn't knock him out and this thread is shit.

Comment

Haha. Avoiding? Cotto was out of shape? Cant wait to hear your excuse is the rematch is made and floyd schools him again.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                Both Martinez legs where gone, he couldn't move around the ring - he was like a punching bag.
                Cotto had him down three times in the first round and couldn't finish him off, I think that really shows a lack of courage and will.

Martinez was there for the taking for 9 more rounds before his corner threw in the towel but Miguel did not have the skillset to knockout the 39 year old man (who is long past his day.)

I really hope they choose cottos next opponent wisely, TBE would knock him clean out early.
                All thanks to a left hook..

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                  I also want to add, I thought cotto looked extremely tired in the 9th.
                  doesnt say much for pbf then does it? he went life and death with cotto and cotto wasnt nearly as sharp in that fight as he was against serg

Comment

yes people, do not feed the troll. the troll is bored and looking for attention. he will feel hurt if he gets no replies

Comment

Working...
                    X