No announcement yet.

Standup gentleman gets arrested for drinking Arizona Ice Tea

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ~AK49~ View Post
    If I'm not mistaken, there was only one Piggie, and he seemingly didn't show his identification after it was requested.

Secondly, some people (especially ghetto people) aren't going to just bend over and accept harrasment from police. We as citizens have given police waaaay too much power. Thanfully, it was all captured on film, and not another instance of cops word vs his word....cause we all know who's word the court is gonna side on.

And sure, he could have switched out the tea for something else...but that is an incredibly dumb game to start playing/authority given to cops. Brb, can stop and harass anybody who has any sort of fluid....cause that water could be vodka
    No not second as in 2nd second as in moment....

and im not saying bend over and take it up the pipe...im saying learn to play their game and win......

Comment

I love Arizona Iced Tea.

Comment

he should sue them $$$$

Comment

co worker showed me this at work today smdh

Comment

I hope the guy sues. It is obvious the cop had some sort of agenda.

Comment

What a prick.

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
                Ok ok ok......as a brown shaved head goateed big moofaka who gets fooked with ALL THE TIME.....I agree the cop was being a DICK HOOOOOOWEVER.....ma brotha in the red hat who got arrested could have handled the situation alot better as well...

The copper is not 100% at fault here.....

Here is how I would have gone at it....

Piggy comes over and says ....what you drinking?? I say it's tea why?? he says ...let me see....then I say why?? who are you??

Piggy says...im a cop...................so far so good just like the vid....

IT'S AT THIS POINT THAT **** FELL APART FOR DAWGY IN THE RED HAT.....

The moment piggy says im a cop....I calmly take a step back put my arms down and ask for some identification before I comply with his request.

Once the piggy complies with my request to show proof and identifies him self I ask for him to call a "blue" piggy in uni to come and I will gladly let him sample (if he wanted) what im drinking...at which point I would demand an apology (once it was determined 100% what I was drinking) take down all names and badge numbers and consider filing a law suit for harassment and or at the very least file a complaint and put up the vid on youtube.......but I wouldn't be arrested.....

Keep in mind that simply showing him its iced tea don't mean sh#t....I could have easily ****ed the drink or poured in beer etc etc....so I understand the piggy's request to further investigate...the dude's refuses to comply....

now the piggy says ok leave the premisses....they respond with..."as a customer I have the right to be here if im going to purchase something" problem with that is he already made his purchase...he is now loitering outside the store...

if he is loitering outside the store the piggy does have a right to question him...now would he have questioned a blue eyed blond haired Oppie??? nah prob not so I get his outrage

but once you are caught up in that situation you can fight the smart fight or you can be a dumb ass and get arrested....just sayin......
                I agree with most of that, except the part of having that cop call a uniformed cop. There's no real good reason for that other than ****ing with that ununiformed cop a little bit. If he's a cop, just give him the drink and things will go a lot smoother. The camera guy didn't help the situation much either. I know a lot of people try to stick up for their rights, but sometimes in a situation like this that is not that big of a deal, its better to cooperate with the cops and they will be on their way sooner than if you make an issue about it.

Comment

No not second as in 2nd second as in moment....
                  Ah, gotcha

and im not saying bend over and take it up the pipe...im saying learn to play their game and win......
                  Personally, I'd advise to never try and play a cops game. They are masters at it, and there's really no victory for you to be won there. Victory is won in the courts. Unless there is into we are missing, like the store owner told them to leave already, then the cop is 100 percent at fault. He was harassing citizens, and because of such harrasment it escalated. I personally can't fault the guy for not bending over for the cop.
                  Last edited by ~AK49~; 05-03-2013, 01:37 AM.

Comment

Bros that guy was black. You know he had atleast a few warrants. Every black person has a few. That is why he arrested him because he was bound to be wanted for something, either dog fighting or selling crack or robbery.

Comment

wohoo..can only happen in the Land of Freedom & Democracy

Comment

Working...
                      X