Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Berto takes mysterious suppliment right before the fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LHRH89 View Post
    You want to point out it looking suspicious. Well during the Mares vs Moreno fight, Mares has that skull bandana over his mouth and he clearly tells one of his members from his team something which then leads him to lift the bandana and put something in his mouth. this is when they are already in the ring.
    Find a video and post it in here. I'm sure the full fight is uploaded on various boxing websites. The Berto one was fairly easily to spot.

Comment

• I don't know how to post videos but heres the link of the fight from start to finish

http://www.allthebestfights.com/abne...eo-pelea-2012/

Comment

• Originally posted by LHRH89 View Post
        I don't know how to post videos but heres the link of the fight from start to finish

http://www.allthebestfights.com/abne...eo-pelea-2012/
        And at what minute or second mark am I looking for here?

Comment

• Xylocaine...or some painkiller to lessen the pain.....

Comment

• I don't think the question we should ask ourselves is someone is dumb enough to do something like that on TV - they're not dumb. When you go through a lot of the stories on guys who do this in other sports the constant theme is the level of arrogance, not stupidity. I don't know what Berto did there but if it was something, it may fall in line with what we know about people like this.

All of the biggest names who have been caught in others sports we're so intoxicated with their own narcissism that they had no concept of ever getting caught, thought they were smarter than everyone, and were completely confident in beating whatever system was in front of them. Guys like this taunt authority and beg to be caught on purpose because it reinforces the empowerment they love.

That seems to be the mindset of most of these guys, just from what I've read in a lot of other stories from other sports. Some are so brazen that they will pre-emptively ask for tests like a serial killer would invite a nosy detective into their house even though they know have 10 bodies buried in the backyard.

You shouldn't give anyone the benefit of the doubt and say "they couldn't be that dumb" - they're not. Some devise sophisticated operations that requires intelligence to maintain. So, that's not the right question in certain cases...it should be "is this person that arrogant" and what do I know about the guy that would lead me to believe he could fall prone to that extreme level of narcissism it takes to cheat in the face of losing everything.
            Last edited by LA_2_Vegas; 11-26-2012, 12:15 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
              Here's another known cheater possibly doing something illegal as well:
              Mayweather snorts PEDs, the guy is a pro

Comment

• Just after the 12:20 mark

Comment

• Berto's PEDs can't make up for the skill deficit

Comment

• Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
                    And at what minute or second mark am I looking for here?

12:33

Its not the mouth piece either but I'm guessing its just ice just like Berto

Comment

• Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                      Berto's PEDs can't make up for the skill deficit
                      True, but any fighter with PEDs in their system is dangerous.

Comment

Working...
                      X