Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Corrido Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• posted this one already but it deserves a repost una de las chingonas de los corridos nuevos.

this is my ringtone

Comment

• unos clasicos

Comment

• Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
        you must be listening to reggaeton.
        aqui no hay bronca guey.

Comment

• Originally posted by baya View Post
          aqui no hay bronca guey.
          lol

I asked my Grandfather before he died what type of music was played in the old days, and of course typical puerto rican music was played but he also said that old mexican music was played too, porque es musica campesina or whatnot.

Comment

• Originally posted by figzuki View Post
            lol

I asked my Grandfather before he died what type of music was played in the old days, and of course typical puerto rican music was played but he also said that old mexican music was played too, porque es musica campesina or whatnot.
            vicente fernandez, jose jose and chavela vargas always got love in PR. this genre is just

Comment

vicente fernandez, jose jose and chavela vargas always got love in PR. this genre is just
              gotta recognize that they're badass latin artists....

but this music.....

Comment

this thread's a joke, right? because if my ears are working right, i just listened to about 3 tracks of straight shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit lol!!!!
                Different Strokes for Different Folkes cabron! You lived in Cali, so you know what we Mexicans like. Its like listening to Salsa for a Mexican from the country, we cant understand it, let alone like it.. But you know what? I respect other people's choice of music.

Comment

I still listen to Vicente Fernandez and Jose Jose. Esta otra musica, no me gusta un carajo.

Comment

• Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
                    I still listen to Vicente Fernandez and Jose Jose. Esta otra musica, no me gusta un carajo.
                    Thats your opinion hermano! I hate Salsa, can't understand why a man would want to move his hips so much, IMO it makes a man look feminine. But I respect the people who like it or dance to it. My wife likes salsa but she will never make me dance that ****tt!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
                      Thats your opinion hermano! I hate Salsa, can't understand why a man would want to move his hips so much, IMO it makes a man look feminine. But I respect the people who like it or dance to it. My wife likes salsa but she will never make me dance that ****tt!!!
                      thats cuz u actually need to know how to dance for salsa bro.

Dancing salsa looking feminine? c'mon bro... Mexican bandas all wear bedazzled skinny jeans and pointy boots, to me that looks feminine.

jokes aside, i can respect peoples choice of music, i just dont like it.

Comment

Working...
                      X