Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shia LaBeouf Disses The Wii!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Shia LaBeouf Disses The Wii!

Shia won't play with Megan (but will bite the hand that feeds him)
    by Mike Smith

Buzz up!

June 24 2:28 P.M.

Would you play LEGO Star Wars with Megan Fox? Her "Transformers" co-star Shia LaBeouf apparently won't -- at least, not on the Nintendo Wii. Even though the pair have been romantically linked in recent press reports, LaBeouf told gaming blog Big Download in an interview that he'd rather "eat glass" than play the Wii version of this two-player blockbuster.

He'd rather eat glass.
    That's not all Shia had to say: although he's keen to talk up Activision's game based on "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen", he saves his praise for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions. Asked about the Wii version, he sidesteps: "I haven't been able to play the Wii game because my hand is broken...I would imagine that the Wii experience will be like...I don't mess with the Wii, to be honest with you. It's kind of an amateur console. I'm not into the Wii thing."

So how about the LEGO Indiana Jones game? (Shia fans will note, of course, that LeBeouf played Indy's son in the most recent Indy movie.) "The LEGO Indiana Jones I'm not going to speak on, but my feelings aren't very different."

Wonder if Activision has picked a spokesperson for the next Transformers game? If not, we'd suggest someone who's a little less likely to slam your own products in public.

http://videogames.yahoo.com/events/p...s-him-/1329254

I agree, The Wii is ****.

Comment

Working...
    X