Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gays in the Military? You for or against it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by INSECT View Post
    It matters to soldiers in the field. Talking about fine female ass is part of military culture.

Talking about taking it in the ass from some fruit, is not.

As much as you'd like to believe there is no difference, there is.
    Is there some kind of study or articles that says it matters to soldiers in the field that they are fighting side by side with gays? Either that or were you in the military yourself? I have friends and know people too that served and ask them questions about their service and what not if their cool talking about it. Don't really ask them about them serving with gays. Not really something I care about or even think to ask them so I wouldn't know how they feel about it.

I just feel when they bullets are flying I doubt soldiers are thinking about that stuff. If they are like I said they are probably worrying about the wrong things at the time. Plus you would have to think why are they in the service in the first place for personal reason's so they can call themselves these bad asses. Or are they their to serve their country which I would think would be the real reason to join in the first place.

Comment

There are no ****phobes in Foxholes.

Comment

Well I'm in the military and I can tell you that there are some fruit cakes in the military. However, I think they should keep the don't ask, don't tell policy because it would just cause uproar. However, they'll just have to implement the equal opportunity rule to have it change.

My question would be, what would they do if someone in the military gets a same-sex marriage...Would that person get the same benefits? That would be terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by INSECT View Post
          You're a coward because of the way you post. This is the military we're talking about, not art school where queers prance around openly.

Of course you don't think there is anything wrong with it, because you're a coward who would never join in the first place.
          lol, good response.

The way i post is very much cowardly. U can tell a lot by the style in which people post. Ur a smart man. I applaud u for ur insight and fantastic argumentative skills.

Comment

Working...
          X