Comments Thread For: Miguel Cotto Heads Into Trout Bout With Tunnel Vision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MVOLT View Post
    aka quitter vision

Hey Taco, quitting is what a man does when he quits trying to be a man and instead wraps his hands in plaster because he knows he cannot compete with another man without plaster wraps.

It can be said that margarito QUIT believing in himself when he chose to use plaster.

I tried to type slow so that you can comprehend. I know all about the low IQ situation in your country due to lead poisoning in the medicines and some candy.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
      cotto dont seem that smart so I think he always in tunnel vision mode.
      Have you seen Chavez Jr? The guy drools and looks as though he has to think to breath. Cotto is smarter and more eloquent than Marquez, Chavez Jr and Morales combined. It's not even up for debate.

Comment

Originally posted by SmarterTho... View Post
        Have you seen Chavez Jr? The guy drools and looks as though he has to think to breath. Cotto is smarter and more eloquent than Marquez, Chavez Jr and Morales combined. It's not even up for debate.
        Cotto is so much smarter than Marquez thats why he was able to figure out Pacquiao...oh wait, Cotto ended up getting beaten half to death by the Filipino midget coming up in weight, while Marquez gave him a schooling coming up in weight.

Marquez is Cotto's grandaddy. Sorry, Marica.

Comment

Originally posted by Zopilote View Post
          Cotto is so much smarter than Marquez thats why he was able to figure out Pacquiao...oh wait, Cotto ended up getting beaten half to death by the Filipino midget coming up in weight, while Marquez gave him a schooling coming up in weight.

Marquez is Cotto's grandaddy. Sorry, Marica.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingdelboxeo View Post
            Yo this shit made me literally laugh out loud at work hahahah!

Comment

Originally posted by SmarterTho... View Post
              man love oviously....come out already...marica

Comment

even though trout is the champion, cotto has everything to lose but trout has tons to gain

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
                  Yo this shit made me literally laugh out loud at work hahahah!
                  lmao same here

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkman0811 View Post
                    Sparkman likes how Miguel Cotto always talks in the third person perspective. Sparkman has noticed this in television interviews and articles on him. Sparkman likes this a lot.

Comment

And I think Erik morales is a idiot for fighting at his age Chavez jr is a cheating ***** angulo is a cheating bastard as well who got knocked out by a bum in Kirkland demarco got schooled by lil Floyd if you really don't think cotto is smart your stupid guy knows how to run a business and market himself he doesn't burn bridges like other fighters or use money on 100 fancy cars when you only need 1 or 2 looks like ure always in tunnel vision fool

Comment

Working...
                      X