Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video: Adrien Broner wants to fight Gamboa, "Would make it look easy"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This would be a great fight from a stylistic standpoint, and from an purely entertaining perspective. Gamboa is one of the most electrifying fighters in the business, and a lot of people would love to see Broner's pie hole shut tight. Of course, Adrien has the ability to back his words, but he's never fought anyone near Yuri's level.

I think this fight will happen sooner rather than later. Floyd and "Fitty" must've promised Gamboa some big fights, and I have a feeling they plan to deliver. And although Broner doesn't call his own shots, I'd bet he'd be happy to please the likes of "TMT," while getting a chance to legitimize his hype against a fighter like "El Ciclon".
    Last edited by CubanGuyNYC; 07-31-2012, 10:33 PM.

Comment

This is by no means an easy fight for either man. Broner matches up extremely well with Gamboa. His is the style that would pose the most difficult fight for a Gambia type. A pressuring, defensive counter puncher vs. A dynamic boxer puncher. Think wright vs. Mosely.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
        This is by no means an easy fight for either man. Broner matches up extremely well with Gamboa. His is the style that would pose the most difficult fight for a Gambia type. A pressuring, defensive counter puncher vs. A dynamic boxer puncher. Think wright vs. Mosely.
        Are you posting from your iPhone, Dempse? Mine always auto-corrects Gamboa as "Gambia". lol

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
          Are you posting from your iPhone, Dempse? Mine always auto-corrects Gamboa as "Gambia". lol
          Lol, yea stupid phone.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
            I'm sure Boner will fight him........

in 2018
            Stupid post, broners been calling out Gamboa, Gamboa hasn't said one word about broner

Comment

Originally posted by iseah100 View Post
              The pretentious D-bag strikes again. Wannabe Mayweather minus the skill level. Would love to see him vs Gamboa though. Wow though this guy tries too hard to be easy. We'll see where he goes.
              Minus the skill level??? He's 23 years old you clown....name me a fighter in the game under the age of 25 with the skill level that broner has?

Comment

not easy but im pretty sure he beats gamboa

Comment

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
                  Stupid post, broners been calling out Gamboa, Gamboa hasn't said one word about broner
                  I wonder if you've given Canelo credit for calling out Martinez, Mayweather and Cotto

my point being calling some one out doesnt mean much

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    I wonder if you've given Canelo credit for calling out Martinez, Mayweather and Cotto

my point being calling some one out doesnt mean much
                    Of course I have, I actually like Canelo, he's improved a lot. and i don't believe he is afraid of any of those fighters you mentioned above, can he beat them all? Who knows? But the reality is he has called them out.

So not calling fighters out is better than calling fighters out?

Fact remains Gamboa has never said anything about Broner while broner has been calling him out every chance he gets.....
                    Last edited by Atreyu Khalil; 08-01-2012, 01:06 AM.

Comment

Make it look easy? Haha Gamboa would knock this clown into the first row and make Broner's dad brush his hair.

Comment

Working...
                      X