Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao filing a defamation lawsuit directed at Mayweather: B!tch move or classy mov

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by treason1 View Post
    come on you know as well as i do mayweather and his camp along with his father has made countless insinuations that pacquiao is on performance enhancement drugs !!!!!!! to say other wise would be disingenuous !!!!!!!! this is way more than boxers getting butt hurt over name calling !!!! this is stopping some one from harming the pacquiao name and brand !!!!!
    I think Manny taking the tests and proving to the world he's not on PEDs would be more of a "protecting the brand and name of Pacquiao" don't ya think?

Comment

Imagine how lame 24/7: Mayweather-Pacquiao is gonna be if he still has that defamation lawsuit pending?

No Floyd!!! Don't hurt his feelings he might report you! Also don't get in his face during the faceoff at the weight ins, you might hurt his feelings!

Comment

Whether its true or not it is a smart thing to sue and shut someone up who has no proof. Mayweather now immediately goes on the defensive when someone asks him about Pac's steroids.

I always felt Pacquiao was innocent 100% UNTIL......... Marquez and his conditioning coach volunteered to take blood, urine, excrament etc tests for steroids as long as Pacquiao did so too. Yet they did not take advantage of it. Considering roach and Pacquiao were both claiming that such tests would hurt the smaller fighter, in this case Marquez, and chose not too seemed fishy.

Roach and Pacquiao are known for taking and demanding every single advantage they can have. Why the sudden change?

Comment

Originally posted by Pactards GTFO View Post
          Do you think that Manny filing a defamation lawsuit towards Floyd is a b!tch, butthurt move, or do you think that it is a smart, classy move?

I personally believe Manny needs to get off his butthurt high horse with his "waaaawaaaa Floyd made me look stupid in a couple of interviews boohoooo" talk. So what if he took a couple shots at you, man up kid.
          He is Manning up guy. He's fighting back legally. He may not have a strong PR agent but he has a great legal team to help protect his legacy.

so nananna boooo booo stick your head in doo doo

Comment

I just can't picture someone being respected and taking pride in filing a defamation lawsuit because some other dude hurt your feelings. I mean take rap/hip hop for example. There's been some legendary beefs and they always duked it out bar after bar, line after line

Jay Z vs Nas
            2Pac vs Bad Boy and Co
            The Game vs G-Unit
            DJ Quik vs MC Eiht
            Westside Connection vs Cypress Hill
            Ice Cube vs N.W.A.
            Ice Cube vs Common
            Eazy-E vs Dr Dre & Snoop Dogg
            ect

They don't file defamation suits against each other. (Actually 50 Cent did to The Game but that's the only one)

Comment

Honestly... if anybody is butthurt its Floyd. He went from praising him to insulting him at every corner as soon as everybody started paying more attention to Pac.

Comment

the defamation suit is nothing but a convenient smoke screen to use, in case the public asks for a floyd fight.it has the typical arum fingerprints all over the place.
                floyd should ask them to drop it as soon as the pac fight negotiations begin. it's just so ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Pactards GTFO View Post
                  I just can't picture someone being respected and taking pride in filing a defamation lawsuit because some other dude hurt your feelings. I mean take rap/hip hop for example. There's been some legendary beefs and they always duked it out bar after bar, line after line

Jay Z vs Nas
                  2Pac vs Bad Boy and Co
                  The Game vs G-Unit
                  DJ Quik vs MC Eiht
                  Westside Connection vs Cypress Hill
                  Ice Cube vs N.W.A.
                  Ice Cube vs Common
                  Eazy-E vs Dr Dre & Snoop Dogg
                  ect

They don't file defamation suits against each other. (Actually 50 Cent did to The Game but that's the only one)
                  rappers utilize their platform to fight back and plus their job is to talk

manny is not a talker ... hes a rich boxer trying to improve his
                  talking skills while he is still boxing ...for his political/entertainment career...

right now manny doesn't have the time or energy to clean up his own image...

he is paying lawyers to protect his legacy ...

Floyd Mayweather is boxer just like Pacquiao ...
                  they are in the same industry, the same profession
                  some would say they are colleagues but i would just say sport professionals

if we work in the same office and you accuse me of breaking company policy i would take action against you....

i dont have time to try to win everyone over and make them believe me over you...

manny is doing the right thing legally and ethically
                  he is standing up for himself legally and morally

its only the average mediocre, middle school minded, beavis and butthead fanatic, pac haters that dont see the smear campaign the mayweathers railheaded

Comment

Originally posted by treason1 View Post
                    if someone was slandering my good name in public caalling me a steroid taker i would sue them too!!! i thik manny wouldve perfered to beat his ass in the ring (pause) but since floyd kept ducking , this was the last option he had !!!!
                    You sound like a crybaby that runs to the teacher because you got picked on , its got b1tch move written all over it , this is fighting and these are professional fighters , and Duckman would rather run to the teacher because of what the other said , fuken girl , meet behind the school and duke it out cup cake ,,,

Its a B1TCH MOVE or DUCK MOVE or BOTH !!!

Comment

the whole case is just a promotional publicity stunt by Arum. Its a joke. Which is why he said he was willing to drop the charges if they came to an agreement in negotiations. Either way its a ***** move. I feel this way about most people who sue over words.

Comment

Working...
                      X