No announcement yet.

Red Ring of Death Xbox 360

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Ring of Death Xbox 360

I sent my xbox in like last week because it was still under warranty and was wondering if any of you guys had it and sent it in, and how long did it take?

Week and half-two weeks, they should of given you a tracking number where u can look on ups and check where your xbox is at

Comment

Don't remember, but it shouldn't take any more than a month.

Comment

Almost EVERY XBOX owner has had the Ring of Death ... and it takes at least 2 weeks ... PS3 >>>>>>> Xbox 360

Comment

Xbox 360> PS3. Took bout 3 weeks to get it bak 6 months later got the rings again, no more warranty so I youtubed ways to fix ended up taking it a part 3 times fixed. Got the rings 2 moths later then kicked the **** outta of it and dumped it bout to get the elite next week
          Last edited by BOXING 24/7; 08-07-2010, 12:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BOXING 24/7 View Post
            Xbox 360> PS3. Took bout 3 weeks to get it bak 6 months later got the rings again, no more warranty so I youtubed ways to fix ended up taking it a part 3 times fixed. Got the rings 2 moths later then kicked the **** outta of it and dumped it bout to get the elite next week
            and yet you think Xbox 360 is still >>> PS3 ??? .... never had a problem with my PS3 ... and i got free internet play ... a Blu Ray player ... Wireless connection ... switch over to the dark side

Comment

Yeah I had mine for almost 3 years and just got it. I just want it back in time for Madden. It said it left Texas like last week and I live in PA, but I cant track it anymore

Comment

Originally posted by El Mustang View Post
                and yet you think Xbox 360 is still >>> PS3 ??? .... never had a problem with my PS3 ... and i got free internet play ... a Blu Ray player ... Wireless connection ... switch over to the dark side
                Only reason I dislike the PS3 is cuz of the controller has no webbing on the directional pad, nd the control is too small, I like having a firm grip on my remote while gaming. Plus I can't afford it.
                Last edited by BOXING 24/7; 08-07-2010, 01:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BOXING 24/7 View Post
                  Only reason I dislike the PS3 is cuz of the controller has no webbing on the directional pad, nd the control is too small, I like having a firm grip on my remote while gaming. Plus I can't afford it.
                  they have PS3 controllers that are exactly like the Xbox 360 if that's your only problem ... i dunno how much they are or where to get it, but you can google it ... it would probably make your transition way easier to play the PS3

Comment

Originally posted by El Mustang View Post
                    they have PS3 controllers that are exactly like the Xbox 360 if that's your only problem ... i dunno how much they are or where to get it, but you can google it ... it would probably make your transition way easier to play the PS3

Lol see what I mean I wasn't the only one crying bout the remote. I can get down with that one who knows I might consider it

Comment

Working...
                    X