• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pitbull puppy View Post
    Froch doesnt fight at 154 so the fight will never happen
    Neither does ishida

Comment

Golovkin stops Froch

Comment

I dont think people understand how good Froch is...

He was beating P4P #2 Ward in the late rounds. Every match after Ward is going to be a cupcake for him. There is literally no one from 160-175 who can knock him out, which is GGG's only chance at victory.

Comment

I still say Froch by murder, I doubt GGG even beats any of the top 10 SMW's.

GGG has yet to even face a quality MW, he hasn't fought a guy that was stronger than him like a SMW would be, hasn't even faced a power puncher at MW which would most likely change his whole style and the power punchers at SMW>>>>MW.

Comment

GGG looks a little small for 168 lbsers

Comment

Originally posted by retnuocllup View Post
              GGG looks a little small for 168 lbsers
              He's listed at 5'11 however after seeing him vs Ishida I doubt he's even 5'10, in fact he looks like he's around 5'8-5'9

Comment

I think Golovkin's power would be too much for Froch who basically got lucky against Bute. Froch loses to Bute in a rematch and Golovkin already destroyed Bute once easier than Froch did.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post

GGG has yet to even face a quality MW, he hasn't fought a guy that was stronger than him like a SMW would be, hasn't even faced a power puncher at MW which would most likely change his whole style and the power punchers at SMW>>>>MW.
                  He already beat up on Bute who is like 6 foot 2, and smacked Dirrell around who is just as tall.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post

way premature to fantasy match him with Froch. But looking at the Ring ranking, I think he beats most of the guys ranked below 2. A lot of them are just as unproven as him (Tommy O, Groves, Stevenson, ERod) and not as impressive. Some are plain not very good, like Stieglitz and AA. Then you got Bute at 3 who is a fragile guy already stopped by GGG in the amateurs, at an extra vulnerable stage of career.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                      way premature to fantasy match him with Froch. But looking at the Ring ranking, I think he beats most of the guys ranked below 2. A lot of them are just as unproven as him (Tommy O, Groves, Stevenson, ERod) and not as impressive. Some are plain not very good, like Stieglitz and AA. Then you got Bute at 3 who is a fragile guy already stopped by GGG in the amateurs, at an extra vulnerable stage of career.
                      The SMW division is probably the strongest in all of boxing, meanwhile the MW division is one of the weakest in boxing, I don't know how you don't see the talent disparity.

AA was a beast at MW, did you forget how he was folding guys up? He was apart of 4 guys that all had 1 punch KO power, Green, Miranda, Pavlik, AA. Of course once they moved up that power went down considerably, mainly because the talent level and the size increase. He's still extremely dangerous for anybody.

Stieglitz is also a solid fighter as well. And he KO'd Bute years ago in the AM's which is totally different than the pros.

Watch GGG vs Ouma if you haven't alreeady, it shows a ton of his flaws and was a very close fight up until the KO.

Comment

Working...
                      X