Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nonito Donaire's Wife Rachel has same gun as Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can quickly make this into a thread of asian girls with big asses. You really want me to go there? lol cuz I will.

Comment

Originally posted by Angelo89 View Post
      Yeah big ass isn't good because that means you need a bigger d1ck to please them to get it through all that ass.
      thats true too...

Originally posted by Zano-24 View Post
      Lol, you have no idea what your talking about.
      ive been around those kinds of people to know ..they basiclly downplay girls they can not have ...and they pretty much hype up all the girls who want some loving from them , and most of them girls are pretty much desperate, fatassses with very low self esteem and have not much choices......it's all about ego my man, dont let the 3rd grade elementary dropout rappers fool you.... ...

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
        thats true too...

ive been around those kinds of people to know ..they basiclly downplay girls they can not have ...and they pretty much hype up all the girls who want some loving from them , and most of them girls are pretty much desperate, fatassses with very low self esteem and have not much choices......it's all about ego my man, dont let the 3rd grade elementary dropout rappers fool you.... ...
        Like I said, you have no idea what your talking about.

Comment

From initial reports, looks like Guerrero had a Smith and Wesson M&P40. Gun experts is this the same gun that Donaire's wife is pictured with?

The gun in this pictures is not so clear, but from what can be discerned such as the squared trigger guard and serration on the slide, it is definitely not a Smith and Wesson M&P 40.

Comment

Yeah big ass isn't good because that means you need a bigger d1ck to please them to get it through all that ass.
            Like I said, you have no idea what your talking about.
            like i said , you listen to rap way too much ...id take on kiera knightley over monique any day of the week , any minute of the hour ...

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
              I can quickly make this into a thread of asian girls with big asses. You really want me to go there? lol cuz I will.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                like i said , you listen to rap way too much ...id take on kiera knightley over monique any day of the week , any minute of the hour ...
                How do you know I listen to rap? If I listen to rap then what genre of rap do I listen to? You have no idea what you are talking about.

Comment

How do you know I listen to rap? If I listen to rap then what genre of rap do I listen to? You have no idea what you are talking about.
                  i dont .. and i dont care if you do or not ..

but i do know you have no clue about quality ass and not...

Comment

challenge......accepted!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X