No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Austin Trout is Open To Facing Kirkland or Angulo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Austin Trout is Open To Facing Kirkland or Angulo

Undefeated WBA interim champion Austin Trout (26-0, 14KOs) is still reveling in his recent dominant victory over former three-division champion Miguel Cotto. Trout spoke to us on BoxingScene.com's official audio show The Boxing Lab, about his post fight comments in which he called out WBC junior middleweight champion Saul "Canelo" Alvarez.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Undefeated WBA interim champion Austin Trout (26-0, 14KOs) is still reveling in his recent dominant victory over former three-division champion Miguel Cotto. Trout spoke to us on BoxingScene.com's official audio show The Boxing Lab, about his post fight comments in which he called out WBC junior middleweight champion Saul "Canelo" Alvarez.

[Click Here To Read More]
    Guess theres no market for Trout... seems like another Bradley type fighter... wish him the best, thats just boxing.

Comment

i like trout-angulo
      i like trout-kirkland

make it happen, and I hope trout can get bigger fights if he gets past either one of these guys

Comment

Trout against any one in the top 10 would be good. He has the style to beat any of the guys. A fight against Lara might be boring

Comment

Cotto vs Alvarez won't happen, unless it's in MX as it won't sell after the near shutout vs a Cotto that got old overnight...vs Trout the red head will b seriously xposed...Kirk's the matchup till Angull can overcome his stamina problems...AA needs a bout where some1 pushes him 4 7/8 rounds...1/2 round ko's over no bodies is not the solution...

Comment

What happened to Kirkland career?

Who is actually giving Kirkland career advice?? Don King or Winky Wright?? Sad to see this mixed up exfelon getting terrible career advice. Careers go fast and Kirk could be finished in boxing. Trouble looming in Kirklands future-Watch????

Comment

Awesome! Not only does he want the good fights, he wants the exciting, dangerous fights. Since watching the promotional series for his fight with Cotto, he's been growing on me even if his fighting style isn't the most eye-catching.
              Of those two, a fight with Kirkland makes more sense, Angulo is probably not in the top ten right now because of his inactivity and KO loss to Kirkland.

Comment

Originally posted by PiXelElite View Post
                Guess theres no market for Trout... seems like another Bradley type fighter... wish him the best, thats just boxing.
                I think so... best he can do is take on the really tough fights because he'll never get onto that PPV stage.

Comment

Originally posted by PiXelElite View Post

I agree, he seems like a good kid, but he lacks that pro exciting style. He is just a somewhat boring and dull, but he is definetly talented!

Comment

Trout will school both. Canelo needs to fight Trout.

Comment

Working...
                    X