Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fast Times vs Dazed and Confused

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dazed and Confused and its not even close for me.

Dazed didn't feel like I was watching a movie. It made you feel like you were there living that crazy fun teen life all over again.

But fast times was also great. I just didn't connect with it as much.

Comment

Both were really good movies.

I prefer Fast Times

Comment

I don't particularly like either of these movies. I'm in a very small minority on this one.

Comment

I thought both were good for that type of movie but I think Dazed was a little over the top. Like it didn't seem as believable as Fast Times.

Fast Times made you feel like those were real people in a real H.S.

I'm an 80's guy so maybe I'm just biased.

Comment

Both are really good flicks but I think Dazed and Confused blows it out of the water. Fast Times is that kind of movie where you go, "wow, that's a good movie" and you watch it every 3 years or so. Dazed is one of those go to movies when you have free time.

Comment

Dazed and Confused

Comment

i enjoyed "fast times" more... though dazed and confused was a good film, the two are quite different and im partial (by default) to films that has anything to do with cameron crowe..

Comment

Dazed and Confused, by a landslide.

Comment

ugh, this will sound like high horse scoffing, but these movies appealed to me when i was no greater than 15 years old.

voted for fast times, because i think it's the better flick.

and what the hell did tim horton do to get banned?

Comment

Fast Times no doubt. Cant beat 80's movies. I also like License to Drive and The Last American virgin. I didn't how ever like how Fast Times and American Virgin sent out a message that abortion was the way out of being stupid. I bet a shiet load of girls back in the day took those movies into mind when making decisions.

Comment

Working...
                      X