No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook-Hatton Breaks Records; Hatton Card News; More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Brook-Hatton Breaks Records; Hatton Card News; More

Kell Brook's brilliant War of the Roses victory over Matthew Hatton was watched by record numbers on Sky Sports.

[Click Here To Read More]

Brook needs to hurry up. He's 25yrs old and has 27 bums on his record. Looking at his record and Khan's record makes me wonder what Brooks has been doing for all these years because let's be honest 25's not really that young.

Comment

Didn't see those Sky numbers.....

Comment

Brook was ready for the world stage three years ago. He needs to be in world class fights from now on, nothing less.

Comment

Yeah, Brook needs to move on to better competition.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
            Brook needs to hurry up. He's 25yrs old and has 27 bums on his record. Looking at his record and Khan's record makes me wonder what Brooks has been doing for all these years because let's be honest 25's not really that young.
            25 is young enough. He's entering his prime.

Khan was moved faster because of his Olympic pedigree.

Which also lead him into getting KO'd in one by Prescott.

Kell Brook is now in a good position for a solid fight.

He should go after a Jessie Vargas if he beats Gomez. There's the winner of Paulie's next fight.

Comment

erm yeah but khan IS a bum whereas Brook isn't so not really that important for the future.

Comment

You post the same turd on every Brook thread. Give it a rest.

Warren held Brook back for a long time. He should've had this Matthew Hatton fight about 3 years ago with Warren.

I think hes on the right path now as evidenced by these numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                  Didn't see those Sky numbers.....
                  Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  You post the same turd on every Brook thread. Give it a rest.

Warren held Brook back for a long time. He should've had this Matthew Hatton fight about 3 years ago with Warren.

I think hes on the right path now as evidenced by these numbers.
                  What were the numbers? I didn't see em either or am I just blind?

Comment

lol wtf are you talking about 25 is really not that young? How old r u? When Floyd Mayweather was 25 years old do you know what his record was? 28-0 and he was in the midst of struggling with Castillo, who knew his career would turn out the way it did looking back then...
                    Last edited by Realizniguhnit; 03-21-2012, 11:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X