No announcement yet.

Pinoy Prospects not Mercito Gesta

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
    I always thought the best of the bunch is a kid by the name of jason pagara. Couldnt be anymore than 20yrs old, raw, and still has glaring holes in his game. But the kid has tremendous upside and is huge for a lightweight.
    Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
    The best phillipino prospect is AJ Banal
    Jason Pagara is slow, gasses out and lacks much skill. Jason has a good left hook that he can throw going forwards and backwards. Has a nice check left hook.

His brother Albert Pagara, seems like a decent prospect at 17. won 10 (KO 8) + lost 0 (KO 0). Smaller but faster than his brother Jason. Also has better head movement and counter punches a little better than his brother Jason. His power hand seems to be his right.

AJ Banal is okay, but can't teach heart. Lacks defense, stamina and heart.

Comment

Originally posted by AdamantiumPI View Post
      Pac is nearing retirement. Donaire is 29 years old and moving up in weight; who knows how that works out. There are a lot of *******s to for someone to attract.

Gesta is a prospect that I think might struggle in the lightweight division. Good pinoy boxers above bantamweight are slim pickings. The following are a few of my fave Pinoy prospects. Fellow pinoys feel free to add to the list.

Milan Melindo won 25 (KO 9) + lost 0 (KO 0) + drawn 0 = 25
      : not much power but pretty skilled

Sylvester Lopez won 18 (KO 14) + lost 3 (KO 0): I thought he beat Goofy Montes, recently beat Oscar Ibarra

Genesis Servania won 16 (KO 5) + lost 0 (KO 0) + drawn 0 = 16
      : best Pinoy prospect above 118. not much power though.

Lorenzo villanueva is my best prospect,hes lanky but has power punches he can go up to welterweight or even super welter plus hes undefeated. check his video on youtube.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
        Melindo is a featherfisted skilled boxer. If he is successful he will go by way that Calderon went.
        ... how many times have you pinoys get on pinoy prospects nuts? i lost count... they all failed and never did shi* HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret v4 View Post
          ... how many times have you pinoys get on pinoy prospects nuts? i lost count... they all failed and never did shi* HAHAHAHAHAHA.
          you should'nt be talking since the pinoys were 5-0 last year vs mexicans in championship level....

Comment

Originally posted by aquinos24 View Post
            Lorenzo villanueva is my best prospect,hes lanky but has power punches he can go up to welterweight or even super welter plus hes undefeated. check his video on youtube.
            Say wha? Him and Mercito Gesta is not in the top 5.

My list is:

1) Melindo
            2) Servania
            3)Saludar
            4) Sonsona
            4)Sylvester

Comment

Michael Farenas is fighting Mickey Garcia on the undercard or JuanMa-Salido II. It is a title eliminator and the winner might get the JuanMa-Salido winner.

It would be Farenas' first world title shot. Gerry Penalosa trains Farenas. Not sure how much of a chance he has with Mickey, but I hope he pulls through.

So, look out for this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by AdamantiumPI View Post
                Pac is nearing retirement. Donaire is 29 years old and moving up in weight; who knows how that works out. There are a lot of *******s to for someone to attract.

Gesta is a prospect that I think might struggle in the lightweight division. Good pinoy boxers above bantamweight are slim pickings. The following are a few of my fave Pinoy prospects. Fellow pinoys feel free to add to the list.

Milan Melindo won 25 (KO 9) + lost 0 (KO 0) + drawn 0 = 25
                : not much power but pretty skilled

Sylvester Lopez won 18 (KO 14) + lost 3 (KO 0): I thought he beat Goofy Montes, recently beat Oscar Ibarra

Genesis Servania won 16 (KO 5) + lost 0 (KO 0) + drawn 0 = 16
                : best Pinoy prospect above 118. not much power though.

Sylvester Lopez is a beast

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                  you should'nt be talking since the pinoys were 5-0 last year vs mexicans in championship level....
                  Pacquiao is a coward

Comment

Subscribed! Great thread! Hopefully some of these prospects become world champions!

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick Boxing View Post
                      Pacquiao is a coward
                      OK, sure. Indeed.

Comment

Working...
                      X