No announcement yet.

Bob Arum: "I will be extremely JOYFUL should Mosley beat Floyd"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryx2010 View Post
    well it doesnt mater cause floyd will dominate shane and manny will duck the fight
    Take out the ridiculous OST and Pac is on.

**Let me revise that.......blood tests after the fight is fine.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2010 View Post
      well it doesnt mater cause floyd will dominate shane and manny will duck the fight
      The only thing that Floyd can dominate is Ellerbe's butthole.

Comment

I'm rooting for Mosley. If he wins decisively, forget the rematch clause. Floyd won't want to use it. Then we get Shane-Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
          They already ducked Mosley , Arum wants in house Margo , Bob dont want anyone that will beat Pac and thats Floyd and Mosley , Pac ducked both of them .
          Pac has only 1 body....he ducked Bradley and Devon too if you really be an ass about it.

He picked Cotto rather than an old Mosley. Great great decision.

Comment

LMAO look at Arum showing his true colors...HATERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
              Well Larry if Floyd loses to that old man, it will prove that he's just a fake and a pretender. Why would Pac be afraid of that? He would want the winner of course.
              Because Roach said Mosley is to good lol , and thats at a dried out 142-144 lol , Pac has ducked both and Arum is setting up a Margo fight , another neanderthol that stands in front that Mosley already destroyed , Arum is protecting his cash cow so he dont want Mosley or Floyd because he knows both beat Pac .

Comment

Take out the ridiculous OST and Pac is on.

**Let me revise that.......blood tests after the fight is fine.
                ost aint ridiclous./....mannys ridiculous for ducking it

Comment

Pac has only 1 body....he ducked Bradley and Devon too if you really be an ass about it.

He picked Cotto for his mental state , his fighting style lack of defense and because there slaves and will do what there owner says period and you know it.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                    They already ducked Mosley , Arum wants in house Margo , Bob dont want anyone that will beat Pac and thats Floyd and Mosley , Pac ducked both of them .
                    whatever makes your dick hard guy. i have no relation to these dudes nor am I emotionally involved or connected to them. have fun debating about the manhood of grown men you don't know

Comment

He picked Cotto because Roach said he was damaged goods courtesy of the brutal beating from cheater Margo , and just to take away whatever chance Cotto had they sucked him down against the official WW limit , lol .

Comment

Working...
                      X