No announcement yet.

Support American fighters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
    how about the about thafloyd vs castillo 1 by ud?....oquendo vs bryd,and sergo martinez vs pwill as of late with the sore of 119- 110?.....more others...
    I'll give you Oquendo vs. Byrd. I thought Oquendo won, but then again, I only had it 115-113 for Oquendo, so that's hardly a robbery.

Mayweather beat Castillo both times, and Williams beat Martinez. Sure, maybe the scorecards were off in those, but the right man won each time.

You're going to have to do better than that to claim the U.S. is a corrupt place

Comment

Originally posted by DiegoFuego View Post
      I'll give you Oquendo vs. Byrd. I thought Oquendo won, but then again, I only had it 115-113 for Oquendo, so that's hardly a robbery.

Mayweather beat Castillo both times, and Williams beat Martinez. Sure, maybe the scorecards were off in those, but the right man won each time.

You're going to have to do better than that to claim the U.S. is a corrupt place
      Mayweather should of lost 8-4

Quartey got jobbed against DLH & Forrest.

Comment

Has Whitaker/Ramirez 1 been brought up yet? That was a terrible decision. Those cowardly French should stick to handballing to win football games. :down:

Comment

how can you support a boxer youre not a fan of?

Comment

guzman vs funeka was also a result of an american judging.....ive claimed few as you did..imsure there'smore just could'nt think of any more at the moment...

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Judas View Post
              how can you support a boxer youre not a fan of?
              Interesting question. It depends how you view boxing, would you support US boxers or other US athletes at the Olympics? If so, you support them by default because they're American like you(?), then you should kind of understand why other nations support all their boxers, they're fighting not just for themselves but for their nation.
              Last edited by Weebler I; 12-27-2009, 01:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                Interesting question. It depends how you view boxing, would you support US boxers or other US athletes at the Olympics? If so, you support them by default because they're American like you(?), then you should kind of understand why other nations support all their boxers, they're fighting not just for themselves but for their nation.
                probably the olympic games is an exception.

Comment

Just as an example, as much as I hated Chris Eubank I supported him against the Graciano Rochegiani as he was still one of us, i.e. a Briton. Most nations tend to operate this way in their support of boxers, the US for some reason tends not to.

Comment

The U.S is just as corrupt as everywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Judas View Post
                      probably the olympic games is an exception.
                      Cricket, Rugby, Soccer the list goes on. NATIONAL TEAMS. It's just that the US is not involved in these sports.

Comment

Working...
                      X