No announcement yet.

Pacquiao to me won marquez 1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao to me won marquez 1

I am tired of Marquez and FLoyd Bitchin all the time about how Marquez Beat Pacquiao both times and how Marquez feels he Beat Pacquiao and blah blah blah. This was my scorecard

ROUNDS PAC/MAR
    1 10/6
    2 10/9
    3 9/10
    4 9/10
    5 9/10
    6 9/10
    7 10/9
    8 9/10
    9 10/9
    10 10/9
    11&12 9/10

SCORE 113-112 FOR PACQUIAO

OVERALL
    it was a close fight but Pacquiao won by Points. Marquez did outbox Pacquiao the middle rounds and won the last 2 rounds which had him winning 7 out of 12 rounds. So to me he did win the majority of the rounds. But the 3 KD's in the first round to me made him lose the fight by Points. ROunds 3 and i believe it was 11 were toss up rounds. But i edged Marquez but i could easily give those rounds to Pacquiao to.

So basically Marquez won the battle of rounds, but Pacquiao won the Won on points. I hate when people say Marquez took the fight hands down when it was a CLOSE fight. He was out boxing Pacquiao the middle rounds but Pacquiao found a way to land his left in some of the later rounds.

A classic fight.

So do you agree with my scorecard???

Originally posted by dde91 View Post
    I am tired of Marquez and FLoyd Bitchin all the time about how Marquez Beat Pacquiao both times and how Marquez feels he Beat Pacquiao and blah blah blah.
    I had Pacquiao winning both. Floyd seems to have changed his stance on this anyway. Originally he said something like "How can a guy get knocked down three times and then end up winning?".

But now he's saying Marquez beat Manny twice? If he's really saying that, he's probably trying to make Marquez look better and to make the public think he's fighting a more dangerous opponent.

BTW, Floyd has always been a Pacquiao fan. If he ever says anything negative about Manny, I wouldn't believe a word.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Harold Lederaman scored both fighs with pacman winning..
      this is not a biased nobody here in NSB..this is harold lederman

Comment

Pac won both fights, and this is a Cartel member sayin that. Yea, without the KD's he woulda lost, but he got the KD's, so he won. This **** is old.

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
          I had Pacquiao winning both. Floyd seems to have changed his stance on this anyway. Originally he said something like "How can a guy get knocked down three times and then end up winning?".

But now he's saying Marquez beat Manny twice? If he's really saying that, he's probably trying to make Marquez look better and to make the public think he's fighting a more dangerous opponent.

BTW, Floyd has always been a Pacquiao fan. If he ever says anything negative about Manny, I wouldn't believe a word.
          ya he is just tryna hype Marquez up more. I remember a couple years back when Mayweather was saying the Pacquiao was the truth. But i hate when Fans come on here and Say Marquez CLEARLY won the both fights when it seems they dont use the KD's on their scorecards. in the first fight their is no way Marquez won more then 7 rounds. and I had the 2nd fight 6 rounds each with the KD being the difference.

Comment

I had Marquez winning both, even with the KDs, and I was rooting for Pacquiao the first time.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
              Pac won both fights, and this is a Cartel member sayin that. Yea, without the KD's he woulda lost, but he got the KD's, so he won. This **** is old.
              yea it is old, but Floyd's resume OVERRATEDness is old(which is) but it still gets brought up everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                I had Marquez winning both, even with the KDs, and I was rooting for Pacquiao the first time.
                yo B-Hop av is the ****!b

Comment

they were both thrilling fights, both close fights but i had PAC winning both

what i dont get is, if Campbell can cry to a committee and get a decision overturned, then why couldnt they overturn PAC-JMM1 when the judge ADMITTED he scored the 1st round incorrectly?

Comment

I just watched the fight for the first time the other day (yeah, I know...what rock have I've been living under!...) And I scored it 114-111 Pac-man.
                    round by round

Pac / Marquez
                    10 6
                    10 9
                    10 9
                    9 10
                    9 10
                    9 10
                    9 10
                    9 10
                    10 9
                    10 9
                    9 10
                    9 10

I may have missed a few things (i've only watched it once) but felt Marquez took most of the rounds, but he couldn't get out from under the three knockdowns in round 1.

Comment

Working...
                    X