No announcement yet.

DAVID TUA vs CAMERON VIDEOOOOO!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheGreatA View Post
    Agreed, that has usually been his problem. He has enough of a punch that it works most of the time (against Maskaev, Oquendo, Rahman, Izon) but not against a Lennox Lewis or the Klitschko brothers.

He has a puncher's chance against Wladimir but I wouldn't give him much of a chance other than that unless he somehow figures out a way to get past the jab and effectively pressure Wladimir. Wladimir has learned enough by now that he won't just wilt in the later rounds and allow himself to be caught.

Obviously the Tua of now is probably not the Tua of the 1990's but he hasn't yet lost his greatest strengths, his punching power, iron chin and patience. He'll wait for the full 12 rounds to land that left hook.
    tua against either klitschko will look like vitali-arreola.

Comment

I'd like to see this fight but it seems like the videos that were posted are blocked.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
        I'd like to see this fight but it seems like the videos that were posted are blocked.
        just a typical tua fight.

lion vs. lamb

Comment

Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post
          tua against either klitschko will look like vitali-arreola.
          Tua has better defense though, and he has a bigger punch. If Tua had Arreola's height and reach, he could make a fight out of it.

The KO can be viewed here:

http://www.stuff.co.nz/2928872/Tua-v...ht-highlights/

Comment

Just downloaded the fight off Mega Upload. I've never seen this Shane Cameron, so I don't know what hes about but damn. The Tuaman looked good. LOL @ that commentator bitching about Tua hitting Shane when he was down.
            Last edited by Check; 10-03-2009, 10:49 AM.

Comment

We knew it. Easy win for Tua.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAAfaLgYZRg

Comment

Working...
                X