Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner #1 P4P?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think he's gonna get there soon ..ward , nonito and broner..as much as i dont like the kid (broner) he has been crazy impressive

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
      i think he's gonna get there soon ..ward , nonito and broner..as much as i dont like the kid (broner) he has been crazy impressive
      What Allakhverdiev just did to Joan Guzmán and what Vázquez did to Gesta (and others for years), and Mattysse pulling all those moral upsets, is far more impressive than anything Broner has done since losing to Quintero and Ponce de León.

Comment

The next Mayweather

Comment

hahahahaha

i laughed truthfully….

Comment

adriene broner? really? 2013 will be the year he gets exposed.

Comment

Originally posted by latinsnake.com View Post
              i laughed truthfully….
              Me too, must be a troll thread.

Comment

Adrien Broner = horse shit....that is all.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  Adrien Broner = horse shit....that is all.
                  Who do you suppose will be the one to expose him?

Comment

Originally posted by Phantomas View Post
                    What Allakhverdiev just did to Joan Guzmán and what Vázquez did to Gesta (and others for years), and Mattysse pulling all those moral upsets, is far more impressive than anything Broner has done since losing to Quintero and Ponce de León.
                    guzman is trash , he's undiscplined ass has reach the best of his carreer.gesta is a bum, he's always been a bum..mathysse could'nt even beat alexander or judah whether you agree with the decision or not...

havent seen the quintero fight but ponce really did'nt deserve to win ..same with broner on that one..

but since then broner has been very impressive despite his delutions...

Comment

Originally posted by happyman View Post
                      How early do you think Broner will reach this feat if at all?

Do you think it's possible for him to reach this by the very end of 2013?

Early 2014?

Do you think he has the potential to reach #1 p4p in the first place?

Who does he have to fight to reach this status?

And final question, in the end, do you think Broner will surpass Floyd Mayweather in terms of greatness, achievements, and accomplishments? Does he possess the skills and will to surpass Floyd Mayweather in the future?
                      gamboa (135) danny garcia (140) paulie malignii (typo) (147) maybe throw in a lucas matthyse fight

and no he wont surpass floyd thats comin from a broner fan

Comment

Working...
                      X